“CSU visit”

Ranked #11 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
lafayette, United States
“CSU visit”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Adequate hotel for CSU visit - a little farther away from campus than I thought when I booked it (about 15 minutes). I would stay here again if I couldn't find anything a little closer.Breakfast complimentary but needs improvement. Clean. Had free internet. Didn't use pool, but many other families were enjoying it while we were there. Seemed to be close to many stores and restaurants as we drove to campus. Staff pleasant and efficient.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Kathy H
Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I'm sorry the breakfast did not quite meet your standards. We do order the approved items for Hampton Inn on the house breakfast but I will definitely pass this on to the proper people to find a resolution. Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we get to see you again upon your next trip to the Fort Collins area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Grand Junction, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Always top-notch amenities and the "little" things that make my stay enjoyable. The pool was nice and cold, which is GOOD when it is very hot outside. Hot tub was just a bit under-heated, but still very nice.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at our hotel and I'm glad that you and your family enjoyed yourself. We look forward to having you stay with us again on your future visits to the Fort Collins area. Thank you again and have a great day!
Austin, United States
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My son and I stayed at this hotel when he attended orientation at Colorado State University. The Hampton was clean, cool, and the breakfast was delicious. The staff was friendly. I will stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm happy that our hotel and staff met your expectations and we look forward to seeing you again when you are back in the Fort Collins area. Have a wonderful day!
Dubuque, Iowa
Reviewed 22 June 2014

From my experience, Hampton Inn is a reliable hotel chain and this hotel is no different. It was clean and the staff we encountered was friendly. Our room was updated and comfortable. Breakfast was the typical offering with choices changing each day of our stay. This is a dependable choice if looking for a nice place in Fort Collins.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thank you for your kind feeback about your recent stay at our property. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed yourselves and we look forward to having you stay again on your future visits to the Fort Collins area.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Last minute need for something like a "get-away" for my family--but not wanting or able to leave town. This fit the bill. I have never been disappointed in my stays at Hampton Inn. Breakfast was a pleasure. Staff made us feel welcome . Room was comfy and well-appointed.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed the hotel and that we were accommodating to your needs. Thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us on your future visits to the Fort Collins area.

Wichita, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2014

My only complaint is that they sell out of rooms so often, and no wonder with the cleanliness of the hotel. Everything was clean, smelled clean, and felt clean. We'll be back during peak winter when rates are lower.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you Russell for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. The summer time is the busiest time of year for the area and I can understand the difficulty of finding a room during this time. We would love to have you back at our hotel on you next trip to Fort collins during the winter season. Have a great rest of the summer!

Fleming Island, Florida
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Just outside Boise but an excellent hotel and a great staff that were very helpful and accomodating. The breakfast was great and got us off on the right foot. If you don't have to go into Boise and you are traveling threw the Idaho area I would chose this hotel. Right off the freeway and several restaurants in walking distance to the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We thank you for your loyalty to the Hilton brand and hope you continue to stay with Hampton on all your future trips.