Very pleasant to discover when we checked in that we were given a balcony room, even though it was a rainy day. And we got it for a very reasonable AARP rate! I loved the beautiful open fireplace in the lobby and our room was beautiful and very clean. The room included a refrigerator and microwave. The bathroom included complimentary soap, shampoo, shower gel and lotion in wall dispensers wtih an explanation that it was to help cut down on waste in landfills. I used my own shampoo, but did use the hotel soap, gel and lotion and thought that was a nice touch. My only complaint was that the pillows were too hard, but that is personal preference, anyway. All in all, it was a nice hotel and an enjoyable experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Fort Collins, Colorado hotel offering comfortable accommodations convenient to Colorado State University and Poudre Valley Hospital. Whether traveling for business or for pleasure, the BEST WESTERN Kiva Inn has it all! Nestled into the beautiful Rocky Mountains in the heart of Fort Collins, Colorado, this hotel offers guests incredible value, unbeatable amenities and a convenient location to businesses, area attractions and points of interest. The southwestern style BEST WESTERN Kiva Inn offers beautifully appointed guest rooms fully equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, LCD televisions with cable satellite television and high-speed Internet access. Junior suites and rooms with spas and mountain views are also available. Every morning guests are greeted with a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast served in the beautiful glass atrium room providing beautiful views of the sunrise. Guests will also enjoy the convenience of a steakhouse and lounge located adjacent to the hotel. Located at the gateway of the Rocky Mountains, guests staying at the BEST WESTERN Kiva Inn will enjoy spending the day exploring all that Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park have to offer. Nearby is the unspoiled Poudre Canyon with its renowned "Trout Route" USA. Shopping enthusiasts will enjoy this hotel's proximity to the old town shopping district. Colorado State University and Poudre Valley hospital are only five minutes from the hotel making the BEST WESTERN Kiva Inn ideal lodging for visiting family and friends. This Fort Collins hotel frequently hosts guests in town attending the Cheyenne Frontier Days and Greeley Stampede. Traveling for business? There are also several corporate locations and medical offices nearby in the corporate business corridor and industrial airpark area. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Kiva Inn is ready to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay in Fort Collins, Colorado. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Kiva Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kiva Hotel Fort Collins
- Best Western Fort Collins
- Fort Collins Best Western