“Very friendly staff. Very clean.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Sugar Land, Texas
“Very friendly staff. Very clean.”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The staff was very friendly, and the room was very clean and cute. The room was quite small, however, which made finding a place for all of our bags while keeping the room wheelchair accessible a bit difficult. I'd definitely stay here again, though.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ParaLaLove
Abby S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins, responded to this review, 7 February 2015
Dear ParaLaLove,

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your stay. We am pleased that you were satisfied with the quality of our establishment, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 24 April 2014

The rooms are clean and freshly painted. The room has modern furniture and there are new carpets. The bed was a bit hard, but not terrible. The hotel's interior was a pleasant surprise. The surrounding area is typical for a highway hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the highway
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank honestrealreviews
Dear Honestrealreviews,

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback regarding your stay, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here way back on May 3rd, 4th, or 5th of 2013...can't remember. I was moving to Denver for a hotel/reception job and drove overnight across 3 states. When I arrived in Fort Collins I needed sleep before I jumped into work. I have a lot of hotel reception experience and found the receptionist here very kind, responsive, respectful, and prompt as she should. She asked housekeeping to notify her of when there was a clean room. I know how much housekeeping dreads early check-ins during their cleaning hours, but this housekeeping staff didn't even make one glare, whisper, or comment...they were very kind and cleaned a room super fast.

The room was very cute with the decor. Great view of the mountains, and very quiet. I was so grateful!!! If I am ever passing through again and need to stay, I'll come to the sleep inn! I still remember my stay a year later now that i had to come back and comment/rate the hotel. Thank you!

Room Tip: Top floor quietest, and away from elevator. Don't forget to remember the breakfast hours...some...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank HeldenCor
Dear HeldenCor,

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Your comments are appreciated, and we hope to see you again in the future.
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

We had reserved a single room but ran into bad weather across Wyoming. When I called to cancel the room I was told I was ten minutes too late. When I explained the road conditions for the next 3 hours it would take to get there were unsafe, she insisted that it was too late to cancel. We wound up driving on black ice slowly and finally arriving at 1030pm exhausted. When my husband told the desk clerk that we didn't appreciate her putting a ten minute time limit before the safety of the customers , she informed us that we could complain to the manager in the morning for a possible discount. The room was clean, the bed was very hard, but the heater was so noisy we kept waking up every time it turned on. The desk clerk did call the room to apologize for her behaviour, but since we couldn't sleep anyway we left before the manager came in at 5am. Just before we left the room at 4am, the bill was shoved under the door. For the price it's a good stop along the route, but we won't stay thee again.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Tailssouth
Abby S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins, responded to this review, 8 February 2015
Dear Tailssouth,

Thank you for taking the time to provide these comments regarding your stay. I cannot tell you how regretful I am that you had the experience you have described, and while we do have company policies, they should not have been applied in this situation. You are a valued customer, and your safety is most certainly the priority. Please consider giving us another chance should you ever be in the area again.
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 2 November 2013

What a pleasant surprise this hotel was! Compared with other Sleep Inn properties I've stayed at, this one is a jewel! Both the room and the public areas were spotlessly clean, and the staff was cordial, helpful, and professional. The location is convenient, and these folks pay great attention to the details, which sad to say is rare these days. My family and I will definitely return when we visit family at CSU.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Brittany C
Dear Brittany C,

Thank you so much for your choosing us, and for your positive feedback. We take pride in providing excellent customer service, and it would be a pleasure to have you visit us again.
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Thought this would be a run-of-the-mill place to stay. Found it to be friendly and clean..a fairly new property. It's located right off of I-25...west off of freeway and almost immediate north driveway after you come off the overpass. Would stay there again. Breakfast was the norm..waffles, yogurt, bagels, etc. There is a Waffle House within walking distance.

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor on the west side. It was quiet. This facility does have an elevator.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Karen F
Dear Karen F,

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback regarding your stay. Indeed, our property is in a convenient location, and the level of cleanliness is above average for the price range. We hope to see you again soon.
Lander, Wyoming
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I've come down to CO from WY for a decade, but this is the first time I've stayed at this motel... usually tried to stay closer to Ft. Collins instead of being just off I-25. Stayed one night heading south and came back for two nights going back home. And I expect I will be staying here from now on. I found it to be a safe, comfortable 3-story motel, with an elevator, good beds, clean, very friendly and helpful staff... and with coffee available all day. Decent continental breakfast, and a computer in the lobby. And with excellent discounts on choicehotels.com.

While it is at the edge of town, there IS a Denny's and a Mexican restaurant right next door! And I know that it's only 3-5 miles west on Mulberry to Walmart, Albertsons and other stores. Check mapquest or googlemaps.

The rooms are compact but comfortable. I like the Sleep Inn shower... and I found the heater/air unit to work well. Although there are NOT microwave/fridge units in all (most?) rooms, being a platinum elite member of Choice Privileges I was able to get an upgrade to an available single room with a microwave/fridge and a couple of feet more space in the room than a regular single (which I had stayed in a few days before). I had no problem with the TV, maybe because I was on the top floor??????

I always try to urge people to become members of motel chains. You get pictures of the motels on the website, get points for stays, promotions for 'free' nights and discount prices, and other benefits. Yes, they get your business, but they give you something for it... and it adds up and evens out. Along with TripAdvisor, you kind of know what to expect at a motel this way. So help me, I've not found better prices on Hotwire and other such businesses than what I've been able to get directly from the motel chain website.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank maxinerose
Abby S, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Collins, responded to this review, 1 March 2015
Dear Maxinerose,
Thank you for your positive review, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.