“La Quinta-Fort Collins, CO”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Collins
Ranked #6 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I stayed here when I was attending a local dog show. Clean rooms, pet friendly, good value, and great breakfast. The restaurant is no longer open, but there is a nice pool and fitness center. Not far off I-25 so good for travelers. Staff was friendly and helpful. This is my second stay at this hotel and would stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

We like la Quintas pet policy! But we had noisy neighbors that made for a late nights sleep. I know the hotel can't control who makes noise past midnight, but these where contractors who appeared to be long stay patrons, and the hotel was not full, therefor they had a choice in rooms for us!
We could h

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Stayed Oct 7, one night. There was a moth flying around the room, thought not to much of it. As the night progressed more moths were flying. Also, noted a sewer like smell when the AC came on. Walls are thin, beds so-so.
Told the attendant at check out, when he asked how our stay was. No comments from him.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I made a reservation for two rooms over the phone. I asked for an email confirmation but never received it. I should have called back but didn't...my mistake. When we arrived they only had one room under the reservation. After a 20 minutes they were able to find another room but no where close to each other. We were on the second floor and there was no elevator. Not normally a problem but my wife and I packed one suitcase that weighed over 40 lbs. The room was good size and clean. Would look to stay somewhere else the next time in FC.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had asked for a room away from traffic noise and consequently had the one furthest away from the highway, the entrance and the reception. That gave a good deal of exercise the following morning, when I had to make several inquiries.
The room was great and in most ways perfect. The American type of bed linen that tends to come apart is common also in LQ.
The reception staff was friendly and informative and very helpful the next morning with up-to-date road information. Even the I 25 was closed at that time because of the floods, but thanks to the information provided we got out of town taking another road due East.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I've stayed here in the past, simply because it is dog friendly. After a 2 year hiatus I can say I hardly recognized the rooms. New linens and electronics appear to have been purchased and the cleaning staff is now actually cleaning. The staff was friendly and engaging and I can very easily recommend this facility.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I've stayed at this hotel before and gave it a great rating. Still a great property BUT, people are smoking in their rooms and the smell is permeating my room and giving me a headache. Too bad management is allowing this.....they have to smell it too. Website says 100% smoke free. Nope.

Room Tip: I'm sorry to give them a bad rating...but they should do something about the cigarette smoke. Lo...