“Thai Stick Nug!”

Ranked #123 of 622 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cheba Hut Toasted Subs is located on Laurel and College. Best sandwiches in town as well as munchies, salads, and cold brews!
Reviewed 1 January 2013

Best lunch ever, to order AND to eat. Friendly CHILL staff, had a blast, lots of cool stuff to read and GREAT food. . . Must try.

Reviewed 27 December 2012

My sister doesn't like quiznos or subway...and I get it, I get bored of those sandwiches too. But this is different. There's actually flavor. Really good, I'm pretty picky on what I like, but this place has really good subs. I've only been there 3 times...but I haven't be disappointed.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I LOVE cheba hut, I live in Estes Park, Co and when I make it down to boulder or fort collins i HAVE to go and get cheba subs. I get the Acapulco Gold, absolutely amazing. Love the environment. I prefer the Fort Collins one though staff is more attentive and I never have to request toppings they tell you what they have and you pick, both times Ive gone to boulder I have had to ask for my toppings. Take my daughter there ALL the time and she absolutely loves it, if a 1 1/2 year old raves about your food I think you've got something good going.

Reviewed 29 January 2012

College hot spot that offers a wide variety of sandwiches. Nothing fancy, but the food is great

Reviewed 14 November 2011

Cheba Hut in Greeley, Co. for lunch. because of the theme, 2 teenage boys thought this was the greatest place ever HA! Great subs.