“Never Going to Subway Again!”

Cheba Hut Toasted Subs
Ranked #139 of 626 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Cheba Hut Toasted Subs is located on Laurel and College. Best sandwiches in town as well as munchies, salads, and cold brews!
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have never had a sandwich so good in my life. The vegetarian options are excellent and I love the atmosphere. Very chill place to hang out and eat in downtown!

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I was new visiting Fort Collins and a friend of mine took me to Cheba Hut. The atmosphere was relaxed and inviting. The sandwiches were amazing and better than I thought they'd be. I prefer toasted subs and believe I had a sandwich called "Northern Lights". I liked the names of the sandwiches, etc at this shop. I'm not a "pot" smoker and still very much enjoyed Cheba Hut.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

The sandwich I ordered was good, not great. My primary criticism was that my sandwich was dry, the veggies didn't taste very fresh but the bread and meat were good. The concept that all the sandwiches are named after different strains of marijuana is quite creative and they have several different types of Hawaiian Punch.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Cheba Hut has ALWAYS been our #1 place to go for lunch hands down-NO other restaurant compared to the freshness and great taste of their sandwiches!!! Service is ALSO AWESOME!!!! Recently Cheba Hut has changed the way that you order a sandwich and they have bombed 3 times out of 3!!!! Really enjoyed going to the counter to order sandwich toppings and interacting with the staff-1 of the reasons we went-again staff so awesome!! Now you order toppings at time order is placed and again 3 times out of 3, they order was wrong!!! Suggestion-go back to the old ways or have a toppings list the customer can just check off to place the order so the order is correct. Love you guys-get it right!!!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

Takes you back in time, love the music and we have been there about 4 times. Different music each time. Very casual, nice variety of subs, you can select a variety of toppings, served in a basket, side would be bag of chips if you want. They do have beer. A small porch out front which is nice to sit on and eat, watch people. Very friendly staff. Check it out. Would recommend.