“Jalapenos in the Green Curry?”
Review of Little Bamboo

Little Bamboo
Ranked #8 of 37 Restaurants in Fort Morgan
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Description: This is a pleasant Chinese/Thai restaurant that travelers in eastern Colorado deserve to know about. My husband and I had a good meal there while driving through Fort Morgan. Other dining options tended toward chains and family steakhouses.
Reviewed 24 September 2013

You bet. And it was good!

As good as it gets ... at least in this town.

Really good Drunken Noodles too. And the portion sizes are really generous ... especially at these prices.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Make a stop at the Little Bamboo Chinese restaurant in Fort Morgan, CO if you are hungry for some very good Chinese cuisine. The menu is very extensive and has something for everyone. Food is awesome, portions are extremely generous, service is excellent, and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Well, we arrives at the Clarion Inn in Fort Morgan, CO as part of our cross-country drive, and after looking at many sites on the internet we were pretty pessimistic about finding a good place to eat that would serve vegan foods, and also allow my wife to eat an alkaline meal with no gluten. But we found the menu for Little Bamboo, got directions, and struck out for an adventure. First the wait person welcomed us like long-time friends. Then my wife wanted some tea and the restaurant has a vast menu of truly fine teas. She chose some green tea with chunks of mango it it. Awesome.
Then we looked at the menu and aced our waitress about vegan items. She explained that everything was made from scratch according to order so ANYTHING could be included or excluded. So my wife ordered Yushen vegetables. The sauce was savory, sweets and slightly spicy. The vegetables were so fresh - wow!

I ordered a boat of vietnamese rice noodles with steamed vegetables and a subtle sauce which was served with a small amount of fresh mint. The serving was so generous I had to take 2/3 of it home. My only disappointment was that Little Bamboo is inColorado instead of Vermont where we live! If you are ever in the Fort Morgan area, make a special effort to enjoy this awesome restaurant. When I came back to the hotel the staff said the locals love this place as well and the flood of customers while we were there confirmed this.

1  Thank IrishVermonter
Reviewed 26 December 2012

The food was very fresh and tasted Great, very clean, nice staff!
Cute atmosphere
The best in Fort Morgan

Reviewed 19 October 2012

I love Thai food – the spice, the variety, the noodles – but what I really love about Thai food is the Curry. I can’t speak for other Thai restaurants, but Little Bamboo’s Green Curry is simply amazing. I get the vegetable/tofu version and it’s packed with veggies and tofu with a hint of coconut. The presentation is also gorgeous. The rice is packed on to your plate in the form of a pyramid and the curry itself is brought to you in a ceramic pot. The portions are great too! Sushi was my favorite food for a long time, but it has been officially replaced with Green Curry from Little Bamboo in Fort Morgan, CO of all places.

1  Thank vass78