Clarion Inn Fort Morgan
Comfort Inn(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$97
ComfortInn
Best Western Plus Overland Inn(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
US$129
Hampton Inn Fort Morgan(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hampton.com
Rodeway Inn(Fort Morgan)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$83
The Oakwood Inn(Sterling)
US$77
TripAdvisor
All reviewssausagefront deskone nightroom was cleandry cerealgreat night's sleepmake reservationsdrive into townlarge portionsstay there againgas stationfree breakfastmorning breakfastking bednice stayroad tripstaff was very friendly
Reviewed 10 August 2011

My son and I were driving from Las Vegas to Toronto, so it was just by chance that we ended up at this Clarion. I find that there are a lot of chains with similar price ranges, and facilities, but have to tell you that in crossing the continent four times in the last three months, this was the best.

We checked in about midnight, got a very good rate, and went straight upstairs. The beds seemed new, and were comfortable. The washroom was clean, and the shower had plenty of hot water and water pressure.

There was free internet which is handy for contacting people back home.

They have a large area for the free continental breakfast, and have a waitress for it. They have the usual fare, plus biscuits and gravy. They also have an a la carte menu that I ate from, and it was fine, and reasonably priced.

We weren't there long, but any staff we met were very friendly.

About two weeks after arriving home, I received a letter from the hotel manager thanking me for staying there. I realize this is probably computer generated, but its a good idea to promote customer loyalty.

Its not likely that I'll be in Fort Morgan again in the near future, but this hotel would make me choose Clarion if given the opportunity anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I pulled into the Clarion at 11:30 PM, after finding the Comfort Inn to be full up. The desk clerk was very helpful; she explained to me the various types of rooms, but when I told her that all I needed was a place to sleep until 7 the next morning, she directed me to what she called a budget room. She told me that I might hear the exhaust fan of the restaurant come on in the morning around 6 am....well no problem, and I didn't hear the fan the following morning. The budget room that she gave me was a flat $70.00 plus arbout $3.00 in taxes. The low tax rate was a pleasant surprise. This so-called "budget room" had a king size bed, great linens, flat screen TV, and great shower. After my wakeup call in the morning, I went downstairs for the free hot breakfast (okay, no eggs or sausage, but they had great biscuits and gravy served on glass plates) and lots of fruit and cereal. I would definitely recommend the hotel, and would stay there again

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank 6timesbahamas
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Old-fashioned looking from outside, but nicely updated rooms and services. Tired after a long day on the road. Room was on 3rd floor, very quiet despite being just off interstate. Bed very comfortable, nice tub/shower. Ate in restaurant night before and food was good (steak, spaghetti)., coupons for free well drink or draft beer. Nice continental breakfast in A.M. Take first Ft. Morgan exit if heading east, and last exit if heading west.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Stopped here on the way to The Rockies and loved it. It was clean, quiet and included an awesome hot breakfast. The bed was so comfy!! Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2010

This hotel was just okay. Nothing too special, I myself feel that with the prices of hotels today the breakfast should be INCLUDED in the room (a breakfast not just a danish and coffee). Other hotels i have stayed at have waffels and goodies like that for free!! The location of the hotel is horrible! Right on top of the interstate=NOISEY! If you do not know where your going it is very difficult to get to...I most definatly will not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business