“Good Food - Nice Mexican Breakfast Options”
Review of Acapulco Bay

Acapulco Bay
Ranked #12 of 37 Restaurants in Fort Morgan
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Stopped for breakfast on our way through town while travelling. We found the Mexican breakfast options to be very good (breakfast chiles rellenos, huevos rancheros, chilaquiles, etc). Service was good as well and outdoor seating was nice. An added bonus was the Mexican bakery we saw and popped in across the street!

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Went based on recommendations. Twice actually breakfast was better than dinner food is good but not great. Service is without personality being that we will probably be staying in this town at least once a month we will try other establishments and definitely will stick to breakfast. Plus side menu has lots to offer

Reviewed 29 April 2013

Met my cousins here for lunch. The food was awesome and the service was excellent! The menu had alot to choose from, so it made it hard to decide. Breakfast was served all day. Delicious!

Reviewed 15 February 2013

I was in Fort Morgan for work recently and dropped in for lunch at the suggestion of a colleague. The restaurant was clean and welcoming and the staff friendly and helpful. I ordered the special of the day - steak fajitas. My food arrived quickly and was hot and tasted great. Great casual restaurant for lunch. I would eat there again!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Acapulco is a very international city. Very cosmopolitan with lots of different influences from all over the world. Acapulco Bay is a restaurant that relects the same variety in their menu. My husband and I try to date each other once a week - this is the restaurant we go to the most. Easy, casual, with great food, especially Mexican. Everything from seafood, to Italian, to American and more - every family member can have the 'taste' they want.

My particular favorite is the combination Mexican with tamale and rellenos. My only disappointment is no gorditos. I love to cook, and cook every type of dish - for Mexican food I think you can tell quality with tamales and rellenos.

My husband usually gets the beef enchiladas, smothered red. It is hard to kick us out of our comfort zone here.

The young ladies who serve are capable, cheerful, friendly without being intrusive. The price is so reasonable you can dine here frequently. Their breakfasts and buffets are also plentiful and excellent. Our family likes it too!

They have large rooms for groups, and I love all of their nautical decorations and colorful walls. Also, nicely accessorized women's rest room!