“Nice place”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Reviewed 5 August 2011

This hotel was new and comfortable. For families traveling the sink is separate from shower/stool and the AC fan can be made to run all the time to drown out any hall noise. Mid range on the price scale of the 7 other places we stayed on the trip. It didn't have that "carpet fresh" odor many rooms now seem to possess.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 29 July 2011

I stayed here a couple of times on business trips and it was the nicest hotel in the Ft. Morgan area. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The breakfast was pretty decent and they always had free apples available, which I really liked. The only downside was the sign on the fitness center said it didn't open until 6am and I had to go earlier in order to have time to workout before going to work. Nobody kicked me out though when I went in at 5:30!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I was looking forward to this stay after reading the other reviews and was not overall disappointed. However, the A/C in our room would not cool below around 85 in the room. By the time we noticed we were in bed and so just put up with it. I mentioned it in the AM and really didn't get any response, positive or negative, at all. The motel is very clean, well kept up including the pool and common areas. Staff were efficient but not overly friendly - a plus or minus depending on your preference. Bed linens and towels were in good shape. My take-a-way thoughts on this place is that it's very nice but perhaps not completely worth the rates they charge. I used points for this stay however I know from pricing them both ways they are at the higher end for a Comfort Inn.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I mixed feelings about this hotel.

On the positive side, the young lady at the desk during check-in was, perhaps, the most friendly and helpful desk person I've encountered at any hotel...ever. Kudos to her! Parking was convenient and plentiful. The bed extremely comfortable. The room had a small microwave and a generously sized fridge. Internet connectivity was fast.

On the negative side, I think the price here was high. $134 after AAA discount and without taxes. That's a bit steep for a single in a relatively small room, in a small town with no tourist attractions, no chain restaurants (other than fast-food)...just a place to stay off an interstate. I seemed to be hearing noises from either the room above or the room adjacent when they would be moving around...enough so that it woke me 3 times (despite that I sleep with a CPAP machine operating). The room's door handle was acting up (minor point), the water faucet leaked (minor point), and the room (in general) was just okay. To be honest, I've had better rooms at a more reasonable price at some Hampton Inns and Holiday Inn Expresses recently.

There were some cute touches -- a rubber ducky in the bathroom (yes, really) and a live plant in the room.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank vinlyn
Reviewed 27 May 2011

This hotel was exactly what my young daughter and I needed after several hours of nighttime driving - a safe, clean, easy to access hotel right off the interstate. We made the reservation about a month ahead of time online in a very easy process. The hotel desk was manned with a friendly and courteous gentleman even when we pulled in at 10:30 PM.

Our reservation was already printed up and sitting on the counter. He wasted no time and ensured we were checked in and up to our clean room in minutes. I was pleased that the hotel sink was low enough for my daughter to reach on her own and soap and toiletries were ready to go.

It was easy to adjust the climate controls in the room and we spent a restful night. The free wireless internet was a bonus and the free continental breakfast in the morning was perfect to get us started and moving.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2011

My family always stays at the Fort Morgan Comfort Inn when we go to visit my daughter who lives there. The service is great, my granddaughter loves the swimming pool, and the breakfast waffles are wonderful. The rooms are smoke free, clean and comfortable! That's where I'll be staying next time, it's as good as home!

Room Tip: A south facing room probably gives the best view.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2011

For a little town, this is a great choice for a hotel. As I mentioned above, the people were great and the hotel had everything you would need. I also like the option of re-using the towels, sheets, etc that you only used ONE TIME! Who would wash laundry at their own homes after one use?? A very Green concept. Thanks. Keep up the good work

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
#4 of 8 in Fort Morgan

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!