“Great Place to Stay on the Way to Mountains”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This was one of the nicest Comfort Inns that we have stayed in. The service by everyone was outstanding. We received a nice welcome hand written note in our room from Jamie Cooper, along with some extra treats. This is a place I would look forward too staying again. The extra effort to make one feel at home was very special.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 September 2012

We arrived late at night after a long flight. Check in was very welcoming, room simple but fine. Breakfast perfectly adequate with good selection of self service items. Clean and straightforward for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The Comfort Inn is about what you'd expect to find in a town like Fort Morgan with no tourist attractions or particular reason to travel there. We were in town to work with some of the local institutions and this was the top rated hotel on Trip Advisor. We checked in late after landing at DIA around 8pm, but the staff was very friendly. The rooms were basic which is fine for spending less than 12 hours there and clean enough. Unfortunately, I walked about 10 steps around the room barefoot after showering, and noticed the bottom of my feet were black and filthy. The rest of the room was clean to the eye, but the carpets could absolutely use a shampoo. Soon. Otherwise, the continental breakfast was just what I was looking for and otherwise the stay was acceptable.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is the best place in the midwest to spend a night and get a good nights rest. I have stayed in Ft Morgan a lot in the past several years.The rooms are excellent and very comfortable and you cannot find better service anywhere. From management to front desk clerks they are simply put GREAT! The people at the front desk will bend over backwards to make your stay as comfortable as they can Checking in and out is fast and simple.And if you need a good meal in the evening I highly recomend Mavericks next door.The food their is great and so is the service.In the morning the breakfast at the hotel is very satisfing. To be quite honest its like a home away from home.

Room Tip: In my opinon rooms on ground floor are the best
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank david k
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We had traveled from Las Vegas, it was late and my husband was sick.
We were welcomed to the Comfort Inn, got a room right away. They checked to see if I needed anything.
Showed concern and caring. Next morning breakfast was great and a cheerful young lady asked about my husband and wished us well. A great place to stay and feel comfortable and welcome.
I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Higher floor would be away from pool noise, but all were quiet
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank papa663
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I picked this hotel based on the tripadvisor because it was number one in Fort Morgan from reviewers. Overall I wouldn't give it just an average rating because the service is slow to non existent plus the rooms were very average.

Good: Coveniently located close to the freeway which was a huge plus. Room was good size and the wifi was free and worked.

The not so good: Very very slow check in (waited 20 minutes and only one person in front of me in line). Then couldn't find my reservation even though I had booked on the Comfort Inn website and gave them my rewards number. Breakfast was fair with many hot items being cold or were out all together. Plus the chairs and floors were a bit gross with crumbs and stuff on them (I had to clean off a chair to sit in). By the way my rubber ducky had mold all over the bottom of it in the tub which was disgusting....

The bad: When I went to check out there was no one at the desk. There is a phone at the desk that says to call if no one is there so I did but no answer! I waited 15 minutes for someone and finally went to the breakfast area to ask if someone could help me to check out. They said they would try to find someone. Another 15 minutes goes by and finally they find someone to check me out and now the long line behind me. Also no bill under my door otherwise I would have just left my key and not stopped at the front desk to check out.

Overall I would stay someone else the next time I am in Fort Morgan.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank KnowingThisKnow
Reviewed 28 June 2012

These folks are great. I have stayed here many times and plan to do so again on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
#4 of 8 in Fort Morgan

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!