“Pleasant stay”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Pueblo, Colorado
“Pleasant stay”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Welcomed by Friendly staff, a welcome water and snacks, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and it was quiet. Pretty sure the front desk gal said they were sold out for the night, but I definitely couldn't tell. The warm breakfast items were a little sparse, but there are plenty of other items to try. Close to a restaurant and gas station, I will be back next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Jamie C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at our
hotel. I am pleased to hear that you had a relaxing and enjoyable
stay. I researched our occupancy report for the morning you experienced the sparse selection of hot items at our continental breakfast. We had a large crew in house that morning and apparently they hit the continental breakfast pretty hard that morning. We are putting systems in place to help us, in the future, be more prepared for those surges of business. My staff and I will be excited to welcome you back on your next visit.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I visited Fort Morgan over the weekend for a volleyball tournament. The team hotel was the Comfort Inn. It was clean and comfortable and a nice stay for the weekend. I will likely go back for the tournament next year, and I will be looking forward to my stay at the Comfort Inn, Fort Morgan.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Emma S
Jamie C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 6 November 2012
We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to your trip next year. Our staff always enjoyes hosting sports teams. We appreicate you taking the time to leave us this reveiw.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 29 October 2012

We travel to Fort Morgan a couple of times a year to see family and this is the only hotel that we will stay at. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are very nice. Each room has a microwave, mini fridge and coffee maker. I love the fridge and microwave so if we have leftovers from eating out, we can save and eat later. We love the indoor pool since we visit during the winter at times. They offer a nice free breakfast in the morning. It is easy access on and off the interstate. I have always felt welcome when we visit and they make us feel like a valued customer.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Jamie C, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 2 November 2012
Thank you so much for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us in Fort Morgan. I will share your valuable feedback with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Huntley, Illinois
Reviewed 1 October 2012

This was one of the nicest Comfort Inns that we have stayed in. The service by everyone was outstanding. We received a nice welcome hand written note in our room from Jamie Cooper, along with some extra treats. This is a place I would look forward too staying again. The extra effort to make one feel at home was very special.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 September 2012

We arrived late at night after a long flight. Check in was very welcoming, room simple but fine. Breakfast perfectly adequate with good selection of self service items. Clean and straightforward for an overnight stay.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
New York
Reviewed 31 August 2012

The Comfort Inn is about what you'd expect to find in a town like Fort Morgan with no tourist attractions or particular reason to travel there. We were in town to work with some of the local institutions and this was the top rated hotel on Trip Advisor. We checked in late after landing at DIA around 8pm, but the staff was very friendly. The rooms were basic which is fine for spending less than 12 hours there and clean enough. Unfortunately, I walked about 10 steps around the room barefoot after showering, and noticed the bottom of my feet were black and filthy. The rest of the room was clean to the eye, but the carpets could absolutely use a shampoo. Soon. Otherwise, the continental breakfast was just what I was looking for and otherwise the stay was acceptable.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Casper, Wyoming
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is the best place in the midwest to spend a night and get a good nights rest. I have stayed in Ft Morgan a lot in the past several years.The rooms are excellent and very comfortable and you cannot find better service anywhere. From management to front desk clerks they are simply put GREAT! The people at the front desk will bend over backwards to make your stay as comfortable as they can Checking in and out is fast and simple.And if you need a good meal in the evening I highly recomend Mavericks next door.The food their is great and so is the service.In the morning the breakfast at the hotel is very satisfing. To be quite honest its like a home away from home.

Room Tip: In my opinon rooms on ground floor are the best