“Veterans of Foreign Wars State Meeting Stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Veterans of Foreign Wars State Meeting Stay”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

The whole experience of my Ft. Morgan stay was shaped by this hotel. I attended the Veterans of Foreign Wars State Meeting in Ft. Morgan during this stay. At first when looking for hotels I looked at Trip Advisor to find hotels and rates. I liked other Comfort Inns and the reviews for this property, so I looked up rates and finally called in to the Front Desk who gave me the best rate.

Upon checkin, the front desk staff and housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. I'm a Choice Privileges Member, so in the lobby was a welcome sign with my name it and a personally written note from housekeeping with a complimentary water and snacks in my room.

Breakfast is hot and welcoming. You can make fresh waffles, as well there are eggs, sausage, cereal, and many other breakfast items.

Yes, I recommend you stay at this property.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Dodge city
Reviewed 11 January 2014

We stayed here after reading the reviews on trip advisor. A little higher priced than I was wanting to pay.. The grounds and lobby were clean and inviting. Checking in was a painless quick process. The little touches in the bathroom and lobby were nice and appreciated. (Cucumber water and fresh pyramid of apples). The rooms were clean. good sized, and updated. In the morning thought we were going to have to go out for breakfast. My husband wont eat continental. But when I went down to get coffee they had a good selection and breakfast burritos. Awesome!! Would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank lynnettemartinez
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I was very impressed with the neatness and cleanliness of this motel and the room. The bed was excellent, the people friendly and helpful and a terrific continental breakfast. I would stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Greeley, Colorado, United States
Reviewed 9 January 2014

The bed, linens, and pillows were fabulous. The room layout was great. The bathroom had a lovely granite countertop and was spacious, with a user-friendly layout. But, I also loved having an extra mirror/vanity area outside the bathroom, for when my husband was fogging up the room! Friendly staff, nice breakfast!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
North Platte, Nebraska
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

I stay out for business over 100 nights per year and this hotel is simply well managed. The staff is courteous, clean rooms, good value. The food at Mavericks is good - probably the biggest perk of this location. Really enjoy this place even compared to some Hilton properties I stay at.

Stayed December 2013
1 Thank John B
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Service was great. Room was well equipped. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great. Include waffles. We plan to stay there on next trip to Winter Park. Room rate was quite reasonable and personal were helpful in handling request for AARP or Triple A discount.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dan M, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
We know how valuable your time is and I want to thank you for providing us with such positive feedback. We always love to hear when a guest has so many wonderful things to say about their stay with us. We try our best everyday to provide this service to everyone that walks through our doors and your review has reminded us that even the smallest details do not unnoticed. We can’t wait to have you stay with us again.
italy
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Not only is the price very reasonable, the service, the room, the pool, and the location were all fantastic. I have stayed here more than once and when I am in the area again I will most certainly stay here. They also have a place to eat right next door and a place to gas up. A park along the river is just a short walk from the hotel. My family and I love it!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dan M, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
We are always happy to receive reviews with such positive feedback. We try our best to make each individual stay as pleasant and welcoming as possible. And to know we have done just that is wonderful to hear. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your business and cannot wait to see you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fort Morgan
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
#5 of 8 in Fort Morgan

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!