“Great place to stay”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Rapid City
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 1 November 2008

We were in town for a 50th Anniversary party/Family Reunion. Most of our family stayed at this motel. All of the staff, front desk to housekeeping were very friendly and so helpful. The entire motel was very clean. Breakfast was tasty and had a nice variety. Definitely would stay here again and would recommend it for anyone.

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 September 2008

I arrived at 1 AM on Aug. 15, 2008. The young lady at the desk had a big smile on her face and asked me how I was doing in a genuine way. Most clerks will ask you this but you can tell they could care less how you are. I was exhausted having been at the end of our 2 week family vacation on the way home and had been driving for many hours. She stood out above all the hotel people in the 10 places I had just stayed in personality and trying to help me get a roll away bed. To make a long story short, she worked on getting me an extra bed for 45 minutes (apoligizing the whole time), calling people at 1AM because the closet key didn't work (I tried it myself). She had someone come up with other keys which didn't work either. The whole time she was feeling bad about the situation. I even said "Don't worry about it, my boy will sleep on the floor." She insisted on helping and ended up getting me a bed from the hotel next door (which they also owned) rolling it across the parking lot when anyone else would have given up so they could go back and sit behind the desk and watch TV. I mentioned how nice she was to the front desk in the morning and the guy behind me said "I second that, she was really great." The room was nice, breakfast was good. Great place to stay.

• Liked — The Staff
  • Disliked — I liked everything, nothing was bad
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
Colorado
Reviewed 28 January 2007

If you need a hotel in Fort Morgan, CO or are in need of lodging along 1-76 between Denver and the Nebraska border, this is THE place to stay. It is new, clean & meticulous with friendly staff. The pool is clean & you won't be afraid to use it. There is a restaurant on the property called the Maverick with a scrumptious Sunday brunch....the kind where someone will cook an egg omelet with all of the fixings right in front of you! And the pizza is to die for, especially the Buffalo Chicken. I've needed to stay in Fort Morgan several times and have had consisent service each visit. I highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Liked — Easy access to I-76, clean, close to Walmart, great service, food at Maverick is delicious
  • Disliked — Visits have been so good I can't say that I have a 'least' comment.
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Moondrift
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
#4 of 8 in Fort Morgan

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn

Property: Comfort Inn
Address: 1417 Barlow Rd, Fort Morgan, CO 80701-4357
Region: United States > Colorado > Fort Morgan
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Fort Morgan