“A friendly place to stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fort Morgan
Vermont
“A friendly place to stay”
Reviewed 4 December 2009

From the minute I arrived through the time I departed, the staff at this hotel was friendly and accommodating. I truly felt like a welcome guest in their home. My room was comfortable and clean. And when I arrived home a few days later and realized I had left a book behind, I called the hotel. Staff found the book and sent it to me that very day. I highly recommend this hotel to any travelers in that neck of the woods."

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Omaha, NE
Reviewed 7 August 2009

Comfort Inn is one of quite a few hotels you can stay at while in Fort Morgan, Colorado. My wife, son and I had a chance to stay here while traveling to a vacation spot in Colorado.

The room was mostly clean. There was quite a bit of dust on top of an armoire in the room, but the rest of the room didn't have any dust. The bed was comfortable, the TV and A/C worked, and the shower was awesome and had plenty of hot water in the morning.

The only complaint we had was that our room was VERY bright all night long. Ironic thing is that the lights must be on some sort of timer, because about 5:00, they got dramatically dimmer and the room darkened.

So if you are like me, and have trouble sleeping in a bright room overnight, you may want to ask that your room be away from the outside lights. We also slept on the side of the hotel that faced the interstate, so I am not sure if that makes a difference or not.

The continental breakfast in the morning was good. We had muffins, bagels, waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, cereals and juices and milk to choose from. Quite a lot to look over.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Rapid City
Reviewed 1 November 2008

We were in town for a 50th Anniversary party/Family Reunion. Most of our family stayed at this motel. All of the staff, front desk to housekeeping were very friendly and so helpful. The entire motel was very clean. Breakfast was tasty and had a nice variety. Definitely would stay here again and would recommend it for anyone.

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled with family
Pennsylvania
Reviewed 2 September 2008

I arrived at 1 AM on Aug. 15, 2008. The young lady at the desk had a big smile on her face and asked me how I was doing in a genuine way. Most clerks will ask you this but you can tell they could care less how you are. I was exhausted having been at the end of our 2 week family vacation on the way home and had been driving for many hours. She stood out above all the hotel people in the 10 places I had just stayed in personality and trying to help me get a roll away bed. To make a long story short, she worked on getting me an extra bed for 45 minutes (apoligizing the whole time), calling people at 1AM because the closet key didn't work (I tried it myself). She had someone come up with other keys which didn't work either. The whole time she was feeling bad about the situation. I even said "Don't worry about it, my boy will sleep on the floor." She insisted on helping and ended up getting me a bed from the hotel next door (which they also owned) rolling it across the parking lot when anyone else would have given up so they could go back and sit behind the desk and watch TV. I mentioned how nice she was to the front desk in the morning and the guy behind me said "I second that, she was really great." The room was nice, breakfast was good. Great place to stay.

• Liked — The Staff
  • Disliked — I liked everything, nothing was bad
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
Colorado
Reviewed 28 January 2007

If you need a hotel in Fort Morgan, CO or are in need of lodging along 1-76 between Denver and the Nebraska border, this is THE place to stay. It is new, clean & meticulous with friendly staff. The pool is clean & you won't be afraid to use it. There is a restaurant on the property called the Maverick with a scrumptious Sunday brunch....the kind where someone will cook an egg omelet with all of the fixings right in front of you! And the pizza is to die for, especially the Buffalo Chicken. I've needed to stay in Fort Morgan several times and have had consisent service each visit. I highly recommend this hotel to others!

• Liked — Easy access to I-76, clean, close to Walmart, great service, food at Maverick is delicious
  • Disliked — Visits have been so good I can't say that I have a 'least' comment.
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Moondrift
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Brush
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
Super 8 Ft. Morgan
#4 of 8 in Fort Morgan

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!