“unparalleled customer service”
Review of Rebel Sports

Rebel Sports
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Grant, the Frisco store manager, is one of the most honest and knowledgeable persons I have ever dealt with at a ski shop. He caught several mistakes made by a Denver-metro ski shop (they sold me defective used demo skis and then incorrectly mounted the bindings on a new pair of skis). He advocated for me with the ski shop to ensure that my problem was resolved and made sure that they reimbursed me for the cost of the ruined skis. I highly recommend Rebel Sports Frisco for any purchases, rentals or repairs. Thank you Grant! They also have a location at Copper Mountain that you should check out during the ski season.

1  Thank TLU F

Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband and I were interested in riding the Vail pass while in Breckenridge. We thought it would be best to go into Frisco to rent bikes as then we could come and go at our leisure from taking a van from Breckenridge down. This was the right choice to make.

We called Rebel Sports on our way from Breckenridge to Frisco and they offer tours every hour. We got to their location and it was fairly busy but organized. It was nice to have several bikes to choose from depending on your physical shape and desired ride. My husband wanted a more true sport ride and I wanted a more “comfy seat”. My bike was perfect for this 12 mile ride!

They took us up to the beginning of the pass and dropped us off. They offered to take pictures first and whisked us on our way. The ride was beautiful and we stopped at Copper Mountain for lunch.

If I ever returned to the area, I would use Rebel Sports again without searching for other companies for my outdoor needs. Good price, great gear and great service.

1  Thank island30
Reviewed 5 July 2012

Great bikes and a great ride down Vail pass. The staff was easy to work with and the bikes were in great condition. I highly recommend this for any family that wants a day out.

Reviewed 1 January 2012

After speaking with Kevin and his assistant I decided to bring a large youth (ages 10 - 17) group in July, 2011 for the Vail Mountain Pass biking.
Safety is always my concern so I was glad that they sell all their bikes at the end of the season and replace them with brand new ones. In addition they made sure all the participants were comfortable with their bike and were securely fitted with a proper helmet.
The staff was not only very patient and courteous and accommodating when making the reservation but they outdid themselves on the day of the rental.

Not only would I use them again but I already did in August although with a much smaller group of only 12 and was still amazed at the service!!

4  Thank Samdk
Reviewed 24 October 2011

We were on vacation (from Iowa) and spent $84 for a 24-hour bike rental which included a shuttle bus ride up to Vail Pass -- they dropped us and the bikes off, then we would ride the bikes back down the Pass to Frisco. It started raining as soon as we started riding, and rained the entire way. We rode as fast as we could as it was a very cold rain, and not very enjoyable. Upon reaching Rebel Sports at the end of our hurried ride down, we left our bikes to go warm up with some coffee and a hot shower. As it was still raining when we got back to Rebel Sports, we asked that if it didn't stop raining all day, could we please catch a shuttle ride back up on Sunday morning if it was nice out? They said it would cost extra. We were very disappointed as it was off-season (after Labor Day and before ski season starts), and they were not very busy. In our eyes, good business practices would have been to say "yes, if we are not booked"; to try and please the customer. We never rode the bikes again that day, as it rained until dark. So we spent $84 for a 1-hour miserable ride. The personnel at the shop very friendly and were great to talk with, but we probably would not go to them again for our bike rental because of the reason mentioned above.