“Very Satisfying Experience”

Fountain Hills, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Very Satisfying Experience”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

During our visit to Summit County we wanted to ride bikes down from the Vail Pass but unsure of which rental place to trust for the best experience. Based on reviews read here we chose Rebel Sports on Main St in Frisco. The staff there was very friendly and didn't blink an eye when they saw we were "seasoned citizens". After choosing our bikes and being presented with helmets we were taken up to Vail Pass by a very cordial young man. Along the drive he pointed out suggested stops we might want to make on our way down, including a recommendation for a lunch stop at Copper Mountain. One of the stops he suggested took us to an amazing rock garden. Apparently this garden of various rock creatures and messages was started by a couple who celebrate their anniversary by visiting the garden and creating new creations on each visit. Had the young man not told us where to look for this along our ride we would have gone right past it.
In addition to giving us valuable tips for our ride down we also received additional suggestions on where we might want to ride our bikes when we returned to Frisco, including riding around Lake Dillon and then returning on the Ferry Taxi.
We were extremely satisfied with our Rebel Sports experience and would very much recommend their services.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Irish4ever

Longmont, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“unparalleled customer service”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Grant, the Frisco store manager, is one of the most honest and knowledgeable persons I have ever dealt with at a ski shop. He caught several mistakes made by a Denver-metro ski shop (they sold me defective used demo skis and then incorrectly mounted the bindings on a new pair of skis). He advocated for me with the ski shop to ensure that my problem was resolved and made sure that they reimbursed me for the cost of the ruined skis. I highly recommend Rebel Sports Frisco for any purchases, rentals or repairs. Thank you Grant! They also have a location at Copper Mountain that you should check out during the ski season.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank TLU F
St. Louis, MO
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great comfort and gear on the Vail Pass with Rebel Sports”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My husband and I were interested in riding the Vail pass while in Breckenridge. We thought it would be best to go into Frisco to rent bikes as then we could come and go at our leisure from taking a van from Breckenridge down. This was the right choice to make.

We called Rebel Sports on our way from Breckenridge to Frisco and they offer tours every hour. We got to their location and it was fairly busy but organized. It was nice to have several bikes to choose from depending on your physical shape and desired ride. My husband wanted a more true sport ride and I wanted a more “comfy seat”. My bike was perfect for this 12 mile ride!

They took us up to the beginning of the pass and dropped us off. They offered to take pictures first and whisked us on our way. The ride was beautiful and we stopped at Copper Mountain for lunch.

If I ever returned to the area, I would use Rebel Sports again without searching for other companies for my outdoor needs. Good price, great gear and great service.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank island30
Salinas, CA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A great family day!”
Reviewed 5 July 2012 via mobile

Great bikes and a great ride down Vail pass. The staff was easy to work with and the bikes were in great condition. I highly recommend this for any family that wants a day out.

New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Definitely Best Sports Rental Anywhere!”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

After speaking with Kevin and his assistant I decided to bring a large youth (ages 10 - 17) group in July, 2011 for the Vail Mountain Pass biking.
Safety is always my concern so I was glad that they sell all their bikes at the end of the season and replace them with brand new ones. In addition they made sure all the participants were comfortable with their bike and were securely fitted with a proper helmet.
The staff was not only very patient and courteous and accommodating when making the reservation but they outdid themselves on the day of the rental.

Not only would I use them again but I already did in August although with a much smaller group of only 12 and was still amazed at the service!!

Visited July 2011
4 Thank Samdk

Been to Rebel Sports? Share your experiences!