“Great staff and good prices”
Review of Rebel Sports

Rebel Sports
Houston, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great staff and good prices”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We wanted to rent a bike to travel some of the paths. Well, my husband wanted to! I havent been on a bike in years and knew I would spend more time on the ground than on the bike. We went to Rebel Sports to get us some bikes and gear. The guys working were great! They assured me I would do fine on the bike (and I did) and that it would be a great time. They fit us for helmets and bikes. We had to go outside to test the bikes were set to the right height and when I mentioned I would like to try this AWAY from public eye, they laughed and gladly took me to the side of the store so no one would see me fall on my rear (which didnt happen). They told us some good trails and sent us on our way. The bikes rode great, no issues and helmets did their job. Once we got back everyone was quick to ask how our ride was and how many accidents I had (none!). It was a great time and it was so nice to have a friendly staff to laugh and help us! Would suggest this place anytime you needed a rental!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Kelly C

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Off Season Fun”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Rented bikes for the vail pass bike path but the top half was closed for repairs. Rebel sports took us up to Copper Mountain for a 7 or 8 mile decent. Only charged $29 including full day bike rental. Meet and rode with a nice couple from MI. Views were great but before we knew it we were back in Fricso, so rebel suggested we ride on over to Dillion around the lake, and suggested a nice place for lunch. It started raining so we rode the free bus with the bike racks back to frisco. A great day! We got the best service from rebel, since it was the owner who shuttled us. Would recommend their service, hope to go again someday when the path is open from the top of vail pass...

Visited September 2013
1 Thank INDIANAPLOWBOY
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Very good experience”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is the second time I've rented bikes from Rebel Sports. They had a good selection of bikes, were very friendly and helpful, and had the best rental rates in Frisco. I was very pleased.

Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Great Customer Service Awesome New Equiptment”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Came back again with a large group in July awesome employees took the time to make sure all kids were properly sized with an awesome bike and securely wearing their helmets. (safety is the most important thing)
Took the time to go over the safety issues and tips on riding.
Bottom Line: Great bikes well maintained (they sell their bikes at the end of every summer season and buy brand new ones every year)
Awesome friendly staff
Rebel Sports is Honest fair priced and reliable!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Samdk
Keystone
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not safe - Money hungry. Do not use!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The guys at this place are more concerned about making a dollar than their customers safety. Took us to the top and literally dropped us off in the sleet with 2 small kids and said welcome to colorado. While other companies were turning around and taking their customers back to the bottom. Would not refund us our money. Choose another service to take you to the top because there are plenty more to choose from.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Truthbetold24

Been to Rebel Sports? Share your experiences!