“Incredible!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

Funny story, we talked with some friends today while skiing and were going to meet at the great Mexican place by the Walmart in Frisco...they went to the other one and said it was okay but we went to Hacienda Real and it was incredible!!

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I eat here weekly and have tried almost everything on the menu. I have never been let down in service or food quality. The Hacienda combination had me stuck for months. I couldn't order anything else it was so good. Try the Gabacha Margarita. These guys have it figured out. If you are looking for American Mexican you might be disappointed. Salsa is to die for! Kudos to the staff for having a great consistent restaurant.

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

One of our favorite Mexican resurants anywhere. Tonight I had the steak fahitas and my wife had the ta os all pastor, which I had last time and are not to be missed! And they make a great margarita.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The food here was tastier that what we had in Mexico a couple of months ago. The portions were generous and the food was hot. Service was a little slow, but we were not in a hurry, so all was well.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

One of our favorites in Frisco. We have never had a bad meal here even when it is packed. Good service, clean, and filling flavorful food.

Been to Hacienda Real? Share your experiences!