“Very good food for a ski type area”
Review of 5th Avenue Grille

5th Avenue Grille
Ranked #6 of 64 Restaurants in Frisco
Price range: US$12 - US$39
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: The 5th Avenue Grille is a neighborhood eatery crafting elevated food paired with genuine hospitality in our unpretentious mountain surroundings. We believe in using real, wholesome ingredients prepared with care and imagination for a happier healthy life. Our service staff is professional with a casual vibe to make everyday a reason to celebrate.
Reviewed 22 July 2013

This place has some wonderful gourmet-type food as well as some regulars like burgers and chicken sandwiches. I had butternut squash ravioli in a sage butter sauce, served over mixes spring greens. I liked the plate clean! My husband had the burger, which was excellent....we are very choosy about our burgers, and this was no disappointment. We started with a few appetizers because it was happy hour when we got there, and we were delighted with the selections...ceviche, red pepper hummus, and various yummy soft tacos. We lloved it and will go back for sure.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Great restaurant for hanging at the bar. My husband and I split the tuna appetizer (yum), the grilled goat cheese (yum) and the buffalo steak (yum) with their special potatoes- but the most interesting thing we had was the special "concoction" on the bar counter. There was a glass container with lots of silver tequila, a whole sliced pineapple, and some fresh tarragon sprigs floating in it. After a 5 day fermenting time they bottle and freeze it and sell it for shots..(the barkeep told me that mostly the employees drink it!) It was great shot to end a great meal. I can't wait to brew my own at home.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We have been coming here for Happy Hour for many years. The name has changed, but the food is still delicious. Nice stop after a day of hiking.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Looking for a fancy night or a place to impress a date? This is it! Had my birthday dinner here and though we splurge the quality of food was amazing! Everything rich in flavor!

Reviewed 28 June 2013

We went to the 5th Avenue Grille for dinner on a Tuesday night. The patio and bar areas were crowded and we sat in the dining room. I was worried we'd be "forgotten" as the lone table in the dining area, but the service was fantastic. The server was helpful, patient with my two toddlers, and very informative while being friendly. She made a beer recommendation that was great, checked in with us on our meals frequently (kids food came out first, then we had the beet salad, and butternut squash ravioli. I usually feel rushed during dinner with the kids, but the pace was perfect. The food was pretty good - it isn't the best meal I've had, but it was good and you can't go wrong with great service!

Been to 5th Avenue Grille? Share your experiences!