“Most interesting experiance I have had”
Review of Cowboy Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cowboy Pizza
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Used to go there once a month, until I walked in and the waitress set down three glasses stacked in each other and told us to help ourselves to the soda fountian. Which I had never had happen in my entire life of dining or at this place.

I didn't, because I do not drink soda and ordered what we normally do, my order was taken and then the waitress came back and told me it would take 50 minutes for the pizza, but she could get me a salad. I then inquired if I went and got a soda that I did not request would I be billed for it? She told me "Of course."

We left and have not returned since. Nothing wrong with the food there, typical over priced average pizza like all the other places here, but my kiddo liked the cowboy stuff to play with.

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Pizza was so-so. Kids running wild in the restaurant with toy guys and cowboy hats provided by the business. Service was pretty slow. This location has had other restaurants that didn't make it. Maybe it's too far from the action. Nice outdoor patio with a view of Mt. Royal.

Reviewed 13 August 2012

Went to this place last year and the place was packed. Stopped by this year and there was one other table besides us! Location may be a factor. There was live music which was good and the service was great, really nice atmosphere overall. The pizza was good,toppings were standard choices, so wish there were more options.

Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

This was a fun place to eat with our kids because it was a lid friendly, fun atmosphere. The service was great, very personable and easy going. We would defininetly come back again!

Reviewed 2 July 2012

Cowboy pizza has the best pizza in Frisco. They toss the tasty crust right in plain view and it does not disappoint. We carried it out back to the condo after a long day of white water rafting and gobbled it up quickly.