“Fun for kids, but food okay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Littleton, Colorado
“Fun for kids, but food okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2013

My kids loved playing with the stick horses and cowboy hats. Food overpriced and tastes okay. $6 for garlic bread that was just 6 small pieces.

• Visited January 2013

Denver, Colorado
“my kids and i just love this place great place for a single dad”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

came in with kids and and a friend free root beer floats for the kids awsome. pizza was really good crust was good also.
the young waitress who talked like she was from the sounth was a gem talked to us both while she let the kids draw on the floor and dress up like a cowboy.
when we come back to col we will stop in again

• Visited September 2012
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Most interesting experiance I have had”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

Used to go there once a month, until I walked in and the waitress set down three glasses stacked in each other and told us to help ourselves to the soda fountian. Which I had never had happen in my entire life of dining or at this place.

I didn't, because I do not drink soda and ordered what we normally do, my order was taken and then the waitress came back and told me it would take 50 minutes for the pizza, but she could get me a salad. I then inquired if I went and got a soda that I did not request would I be billed for it? She told me "Of course."

We left and have not returned since. Nothing wrong with the food there, typical over priced average pizza like all the other places here, but my kiddo liked the cowboy stuff to play with.

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
garland, tx
“Not what we'd hoped for.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

Pizza was so-so. Kids running wild in the restaurant with toy guys and cowboy hats provided by the business. Service was pretty slow. This location has had other restaurants that didn't make it. Maybe it's too far from the action. Nice outdoor patio with a view of Mt. Royal.

Visited June 2012
Littleton, Colorado
“Good pizza if you are looking for a basic pizza.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2012

Went to this place last year and the place was packed. Stopped by this year and there was one other table besides us! Location may be a factor. There was live music which was good and the service was great, really nice atmosphere overall. The pizza was good,toppings were standard choices, so wish there were more options.

• 4 of 5 bubbles