“Great Burgers”

Smiling Moose
Ranked #37 of 59 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Colorado
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

They cook them like you want! I love burgers and really enjoy when there not cooked to death plus the fries, oh the fries. Yum.

Visited September 2013

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Poor hygiene!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went searching for breakfast in Frisco and were pointed toward the smiling moose. We ordered our food and proceeded to wait for 20 minutes while the girl made it. We were the only ones in there and got bagel sandwiches. My husband was able to run to the liquorstore check out and return before she brought our food. We hit the road as soon as she gabe us our food. I opened mine to find the bagel was chard and that the girl clearly did not wash her hands when making our food. My bagel was covered in guacamole which was not part of the ingredients for my sandwich. What's worse? I am actually allergic to avacados. Thanks to a terrible and unhygienic employee, this momma to be had to wait longer to eat breakfast. I could have dealt with the wait time if the food was at least edible but alas it wasn't and so I decided the world should know!

• Visited August 2013
Frisco, Colorado
“Get your dry bread here.”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have been in here 3 times in the last years, by mistake or maybe I just need to refresh my memory of why I don't eat here.

The bready is very "bready" and dry and the filliings are sparce for your money. You are better off at Subway or Safeway.

They seem to do OK but being a local it seems most of the people here are passing through or are tourists.

Visited January 2013
Frisco, Colorado
“Breakfast burritos”
Reviewed 28 December 2012

They make very good fresh food including sandwiches, salads, and soup for lunch but I like to stop in for their breakfast burritos.

Visited November 2012
Freedom, Pennsylvania
“New to the Moose!”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We'd heard about the Smiling Moose deli before but never had a chance to try it until recently.
During our visit to Summit County we ate at both the Frisco, and Silverthorne/Dillon locations.
The SM is a value priced fast casual place serving breakfast and lunch with some late afternoon hours as well. Not open for dinner unless you eat before 6pm-ish. Bright decor, friendly service and all the food is made to order using fresh ingredients. Excellent soups, tasty salads and a nice selection of sandwiches and wraps.

• Visited November 2012