“Great place for the rate!”
Review of Summit Inn

and 1 more site!
Summit Inn
Ranked #1 of 21 Hotels in Frisco
Reviewed 21 December 2010

Basic hotel close to ski areas, comfortable beds and clean. Recommend you bring breakfast foods unless you like pastries. Close to free bus for copper. Hot tub was nice and hot after a long day of skiing. Friendly staff run by a husband and wife team.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank researchgeek

Reviewed 18 December 2010

We stayed for one night before checking into our Breckenridge condo. This hotel is very clean with new carpet and furniture. Each room has a refrigerator. There is a small sitting area off the lobby where a basic continental breakfast is served. There are tables and chairs with microwave available and a nice hot tub in the lower level. The hotel is just off I-70 but quiet for sleeping. Plenty of eating options close by as well as a City Market. The Summit Stage bus stop is very close.
This is half the cost of the condo which was much appreciated. I would recommend this as an alternative to condo rental or use for pre and post condo rental.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ReeSue
Reviewed 24 October 2010

Nothing too special. Breakfast was not very good. Just basic store bought continental style. Rooms were a little musty. This is an old hotel. It's right next to the highway, but I couldn't hear anything. If you are just looking for a place to rest, this is it. It won't blow your socks off, but it will do the trick.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank esanjays96
Reviewed 23 August 2010

I wasn't sure what to expect since the cost of this hotel was much lower than any others I looked at. We were more than pleasantly surprised. Property was very clean, room was HUGE (we stayed in a 3 queen bed). Everything worked well. Hot tub/sauna was very nice (we were the only ones in there at the time). Don't be fooled by the lower price and no frills website. This is a great place to stay. Don't bother wasting time trying to find a better deal.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank nativeofcolorado
Reviewed 16 January 2010

We stay at New Summit Inn in Frisco every time we drive to Denver. I have allergies and our room is always clean and comfortable. I can't account for why, but I have a better night's sleep here than any other hotel. The owners and family are courteous and friendly. The only suggestion is more room for cosmetics, etc. by the bathroom sink. Still top rating in our book!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank redheadColorado
Reviewed 28 August 2009

We needed a place to stay for one night. Based on TripAdvisor reviews, I looked for this place. It was a decent place at the least price around. It IS an older (1970's?) building, but I had no issues with it. I paid a couple dollars more for a third bed...moving us from a standard sized room to the BIGGEST hotel room I've ever had!! We stayed here with no issues and it served us well! They had muffins and danish available in the morning, but I wish they would have had something other than coffee to drink. Neither myself or my 10 & 11 year old drink coffee! Maybe juice boxes? Overall a good place, for a good price. I'd stay here again under the same circumstances.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank GeoCol
Reviewed 16 July 2009

I stayed at Summit Inn a few times last ski season. The room is average size and clean, the location is great, right next to the Summit Stage transit center and Walmart. The only complaint is that there were people making phone calls or talking in the hallway late at night and I couldn't sleep until they were gone. And there's no computer available for checking emails.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank v1v1en
Also consider these accommodations in or near Frisco
Alpine Inn
Snowshoe Motel
Snowshoe Motel
#6 of 21 in Frisco
Best Western Ptarmigan Lodge

Been to Summit Inn? Share your experiences!