“Good value” 3 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

This restaurant serves excellent chinese items. The ambiance is ordinary, and the service is good. Good value for a quick dinner.

Visited September 2013

London, England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great basic Szechuan”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

I always go here when I'm in Frisco. It's good and it's cheap. The couple who run it do not appear ever so happy. That's a shame. Their staff are friendly and attentive, though. I tend to drink enough in Frisco as it is, so here I only have experience of the tea! The food is all you would hope for.

Visited February 2013
Denver
“Who would have thought”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We have been to China Szechwan several times this summer and the host is always friendly and more than gracious in handling special requests. We love the food and it is fast, fresh, and delicious. We will be returning next summer and already looking forward to seeing our friends in our favorite Asian restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best I've had anywhere in a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We were just passing through town and happen to settle on coming here; what a pleasant surprise! All 5 of the dishes my family ordered were excellent, I'm now jealous of the people of Frisco for having this restaurant. I'd come out of my way to come back.

Visited July 2013
Breckenridge, Colorado
“The best Chinese food ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

I have been visiting China Szechwan since I was in a high chair. Several years back they changed ownership and I was devastated. However, the previous owners are back (for quite some time now) and the food is back as well!

They could do with some new paint and carpet, but who cares when the food is this good.

• Visited April 2013