“Great brunch and patio”

Bread and Salt
Ranked #1 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Frisco
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Bread and salt is welcome greeting ceremony in many European cultures. A traditional sign of hospitality: Bread - So you never go hungry. Salt - So there is always spice in your life. While we are classical breakfast place, we respect seasonality and influence of fresh ingredients, We use Colorado grown products whenever possible and we have commitment to creating a harmonious and symbiotic relationship with you.....Our guests.
Denver
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great brunch and patio”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here this weekend and had a great brunch. The summer vegetable hash was delicious and healthy. Service was friendly and the patio over looked Main Street.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank caribojo

New Braunfels, Texas
“Amazing breakfast”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

We come to Colorado every year for 10 days. We go out for breakfast every one of those days. So glad we traveled outside of Breck and found this gem. My husband and I had the Frisco omelet. All the ingredients we chose were fresh and plentiful. The hashbrowns were excellent also. Fantastic coffee and perfect service. Once the word gets out the line at the Butterhorn might get a little shorter.

• Visited July 2014
3 Thank Connie B
Chicago, Illinois
“Local, Organic, Creative, Delightful!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

On a stopover in Frisco, Colorado recently, I had the good fortune to have an excellent dinner at Bagali's on Main Street in that neat little town. The next morning, I went on foot in search of a breakfast venue. I stopped in at Butterhorn Bakery & Cafe which apparently is the top-rated spot and figured a place that jumpin' and crowded must be great! However, it appeared that I'd have a wait that I was not wanting, so I ventured back to a lovely little place on the opposite corner from Bagali's, "Bread & Salt." I eventually had a couple cups of oh-so-delicious "Organic Conscious Coffee" with cream, and the "Spring Benedict" ($12.50) which consists of a couple "...scrambled eggs, spinach, tomatoes, snap peas, burrata," and slices of tender avocado, all topped with house made hollandaise sauce. Fabulous! My companion had the Chilaquiles ($11.25): "two eggs any style, crispy corn tortillas, red chipotle chile, crema mexicana, cilantro, onion, queso freso, and avocado." Yum!!! The presentation of each dish was wowing, and the taste was even more so! While there, we learned that a) this restaurant which has a simple, charming interior with a lovely outdoor seating space as well, just opened in early June, b) In case you are wondering, according to the info on the menu, "bread and salt is welcome greeting ceremony in many European cultures. A traditional sign of hospitality: Bread - So you never go hungry. Salt - So there is always spice in your life." c) the chef (Michal Ulehla) owns the place, c) he also apparently owns Bagali's and is the chef there. No wonder I loved the place! MORE great cuisine! And what an absolute treat to be loving breakfast as much as I did dinner!!! With a little time, and as the word gets out, I can see that Bread & Salt will be at least as popular as Butterhorn, as I believe it will have earned a sterling reputation! Chef Michal is certainly doing his part to make it great fun to eat! And I am ever so grateful!

4 Thank ukiah17
Frisco, Colorado
“Best Breakfast in Frisco & Summit County”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The best and freshest breakfast in Frisco and all Summit County. This newly opened breakfast cafe has classical things, such as eggs, hash browns, ham and house-made-pork, and made-to-order omelets with fresh herbs, goat cheese and truffle oil. All ingredients all cut and cooked fresh for each order. I will definitely be going back to this place. ...no greasy breakfasts here! You get what you pay for!

4 Thank skiFriscoCO
frisco, co
“chef prepared breakfast”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Had a great chef prepared - not line cook- breakfast at Frisco's newest breakfast spot. Fresh ingredients and small batch coffee make all the difference. Nice outdoor seating...friendly staff...and owner operated. Hope they start doing lunch; they also own Bagalis across the street.

3 Thank dryfus14

Been to Bread and Salt? Share your experiences!