All reviewscopper mountainconvenient locationfree shuttlelake dillonandybreckenridgeskisaunamountainssafeway
Reviewed 2 November 2017

Jennifer, Night Audit, called me 10 minutes before my arrival to say she cancelled my reservation and that I should go somewhere else because they were sold out! First off, who does this? Can hotels really do this? I said I will be there in 10 minutes so we can talk about this face to face. I show up. Yep I have been cancelled. No they cannot help me. She calls her manager at home, his name is Adam, from her cell phone and hand it to me. He does not let me talk just tells me that I have been cancelled and that I need to stay elsewhere and when I try to talk to him he hangs up on me. Wait? What? No sorry. No explanation. No help. And now worse as he hung up on me!? So i was left looking around like, "Is this for real"? I was in shock. Not just bad customer service. This was rock bottom! I have stayed at many Holiday Inn's. And in fact, I used to stay with my parents at this very Holiday Inn 20 years ago for our summer vacations, that is why I choose it. All I can say is that I found a different hotel to stay at. I had to pay double the rate I had had they honored my reservation. They did not pay for the other hotel. But when I call them to try to get assistance from this hotel they are nothing but rude to me, so I am left with little hope....Sigh. Feeling Defeated...So You should not stay here! Because what if they decide at the last minute to do this to you? Just a warning. I am not risking it. Nope not ever! Never again will I be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gunslinger2014
Sandrean G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2017

Thank you for your review on our hotel. We would like to sincerely apologize that we were not able to accommodate your reservation. The General Manager would like to apologise for the miscommunication, and do hope that you will give us another chance to serve you in the future.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We enjoyed our stay here in October. The staff was great, they went the extra mile to make sure all of our expectations were met. The rooms were clean and comfortable, exactly what we expected. It is clear that the hotel has recently updated much of the facility, and they are continuing to update. Great stay, will certainly return.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sandrean G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Toby P,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge and for providing your feedback on our property. We are very pleased to hear that your stay with us in October was great, our staff was great going the extra mile to ensure all your expectations were met and that our rooms were clean and comfortable exactly what you were expecting. Our entire team takes great pride in delivering exceptional customer service and greatly appreciate your kind words. I'll be sure to pass on the good word.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and valued business! We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Great property, friendly, overall a great experience. Amanda welcomed us and made sure we were happy with our room, btw thanks for the extra pillows and the spectacular view from our room, and making us feel at home. You made our stay wonderful and your hospitality is awesome. Highly recommend this property, all your staff is the best! Thanks you!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Sandrean G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Erick C,

Reviewed 10 October 2017

On 10/08/17, I arrived at the Holiday Inn - Frisco and prepared to spend the night in Frisco and drive to the Denver airport the next day for a flight to Dallas Texas. While checking in, the front desk clerk Amanda, told me that heavy snow was expected tonight and that I70 may be closed in the morning. Amanda suggested that I get out of the mountains tonight before the storm hits instead of waiting till tomorrow.

I certainly concurred with her so she started making calls to other Holiday Inns around the Denver airport and found a room for me that night at he same rate that I had at the Holiday Inn in Frisco Co.

Thanks Amanda for the GREAT customer service!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank dcv5377
Sandrean G, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Frisco - Breckenridge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Dcv5377,

Thank you for providing such valuable feedback. We are very excited to learn that our front desk agent Amanda was very helpful informing you about the snow storm that was moving in and assisted you in getting room accommodations at another Holiday inn.

Thank you for your kind words, we will certainly let her know of the wonderful job she did.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Right off the bat, Amanda at the front desk was extremely helpful with allowing us into our room early and providing us a choice of rooms since our first room that we booked didn't have any views. She worked with us and did a fantastic job. She even provided us with a couple drink vouchers since my wife and I were on a "mini-moon" as it was our wedding weekend. Everything was wonderful and it was a great experience!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Zachary J,

We would like to thank you for your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Frisco-Breckenridge. We are very happy to learn that our front desk agent Amanda was extremely helpful in allowing you an early check in, providing you with your choice of room booked and offering yourself and your wife drink vouchers.
Thank you for providing such a wonderful feedback, and kind words about our staff Amanda. I will certainly pass the good word to her, she will greatly appreciate it!

Thank you for your valued business.