Alpine Inn
Frisco Condo(Frisco)
Excellent 5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
All reviewswhole foodscontinental breakfastbagelshard boiled eggspool roomstay there againno elevatorsummit countymini fridge and microwavebudget hoteleasy accesssummit stagelight sleeperfront desk staffoff the highwaybeds were comfortablehot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I really liked this hotel. I wasn't sure when I booked it what a pleasant surprise when I stayed there. The rooms are clean and they were large. The front desk people were so nice. Had a little sitting area with a fireplace. It was just really cute and cozy. I gave it all fives because for the value the size and the location. It's not a five-star hotel but it's just a great value and a very nice hotel. Nothing fancy I gave me everything I need it. When I go on vacation I don't spend a lot of time in my room so I don't need it to be fancy. I just needed to be clean safe comfortable and a nice location. This hotel did all that. And the girls at the front desk were so sweet and so helpful. I really loved it.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We booked 2 rooms in January 2014. We are not skiers and want to know the area for its nature, photography. We loved the Alpine Inn. Its location right off I-70 is great. Very easy access to all area (Dillon, Breckenridge, Vail even Aspen). Very friendly staff. Jeanette was very helpful in all our needs. I apologize but I forgot the name of the other girl who made our check in and let us to check in early.
The hotel offers a free breakfast, which includes bagel, juices, cereals and coffee. Hey, this is not a 5 stars hotel, so why expect a 5 stars breakfast?
Main street in Frisco has a lot of good restaurants. You must try "The Lost Cajun". It is small but very friendly atmosphere and excellent food. The Shrimp Plate is delicious. They have free samples of their soups. Hard to say which one is the best. Rice and beans, Lobster and Shrimp Bisque, Gumbo are all great choices.

We definitely recommend this hotel. We will stay here if visiting the area again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on second floor with mountain views.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn. I am happy to hear that you loved the hotel and that the staff was friendly and helpful. I was the one who checked you in early. I hope that you were able to capture some of the beautiful areas Summit County has to offer!

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Alpine Inn’s value is simply unbeatable. I got the “lodge” vibe I wanted while satisfying my strict budget limitations.

Lobby has a beautiful fireplace and seating area…. Rooms were small but immaculate (and recently updated)… Beds were large and comfy… Awesome salt pool & hot-tub…Complimentary daily breakfast was immensely helpful!

Best part: Location, Location, Location! Steps away from Frisco’s Summit Stage station… If you don’t want to rent a car, this is a perfect way to get to the slopes. One word of caution: Although it is a short walk (less than a block), carrying ski gear can be a bit cumbersome—but totally doable. Also within walking distance are Safeway Grocery store, liquor store, Walmart, and Pioneer Sports (rentals, etc.).

Thanks for a lovely stay, Alpine Inn :)

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor if skiing (avoid taking gear up stairs)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn. I are thrilled to hear that you had a lovely stay. I am glad that you were able to enjoy all of our amenities and that you found the free breakfast to be helpful in the mornings! Our location is convenient and that is awesome that you took advantage of the free bus system. We hope to see you in the future. Thank you again for choosing us!

Reviewed 3 January 2014

The hotel staff at the front desk are very nice and helpful. When I called with questions they took the time to explain my options related to travel around the county using the county bus line. Also, I needed to change my travel plans and they worked with me. Thank you!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn and taking the time to leave us a review. I am happy to hear that the staff was nice and accommodating when it came to you needing to alter your plans. We strive for great customer service and do everything in our power to create an enjoyable experience for our guests.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

We live in France, and it's a long trip to Summit County for a disappointing lodging experience. We've stayed in an impersonal dated chain hotel in Frisco, an over rated dump in Breckenridge, and a very dirty ill appointed Lodge in Frisco; but we relied on TA ratings and were really pleased we chose the Alpine Inn for our twelve night stay this December. The entire atmosphere of the hotel was friendly, warm, modern and impeccably clean. Our room had every amenity I had requested by email, even extra coat hangers and a humidifier. Comfortable beds, loads of clean towels, endless hot water, new fridge and microwave, big flat screen TV, an adequate breakfast which we supplemented with blue berries and strawberries we bought in the store just a few minutes walk away. The free wifi was reliable and the PC in the lobby was quick and bug free! The hotel is handy for the free bus services to nearby ski resorts, and great choice of restaurants in Frisco.
I would like to thank Isabel the GM and here team Jeanette and Katherine who made our stay even better as they were so helpful and we had a few laughs as well. We will hopefully return, and would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: We had a room on the second floor, facing the parking, without a communicating door. It was private, quiet and entirely satisfactory.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Graham P P
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn during your trip to Summit County. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We strive hard for customer satisfaction and are grateful that you appreciate all we do. We hope to see you in the future as well! We hope you had a safe trip home; enjoy the skiing in France!