We booked this hotel through Expedia in March for a family vacation in August. The pictures that we saw on tripadvisor and the reviews we read gave us the idea that service might be a bit dodgy but that the property was modern and clean. It also seemed like good value for money at the time (but now, I see from another review, that another guest got the same room we had for $75! Actually, that seems about what the room was worth--given that there is no pool, no on-premise restaurant, and the quality of the place overall.)
1. The room wasn't very clean. We found personal effects from prior guests under the nightstand between the two beds . . . as well as a lot of dust bunnies when we were doing our final check of the room before vacating.
2. No bed bugs but the window seat cushion was stained and torn--we wouldn't let the kids sit on it nor would we put our luggage there . . .
3. The beds were uncomfortable and none of us slept very well.
4. The breakfast? For us, non-existent . . . we came down about thirty minutes after the advertised opening and the staff had not put the food out. My husband went down about ten minutes later and they were just starting to get things going--he was asked what food items we might like and they would make sure to get them out . . . but by that point we had to get going . . . so we ate at the McDonalds in Dillon instead.
Frankly, the options along I-70/around Frisco in this price range do not seem to be that great. It is a high amenity area and I guess you just have to expect to pay more here. Budget accordingly, splurge, get a condo for a night in Breckenridge or Keystone . . . I'd rather spend $200-$250 for that and feel good the next morning than walk away hungry (when I was supposed to have been fed!) and like I'd been ripped off for $108.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated, centrally located Ramada Frisco Colorado Hotel. Near all Summit County ski areas. Located near the shore of Dillon Reservoir. Surrounded by hundreds of miles of trails for summer hiking, biking. Easy access to Interstate 70 and US Hwy 9. Hotel is located on the free Summit County wide shuttle service serving Frisco, Breckenridge, Dillon, Keystone, Copper Mountain, and all of the ski areas. Vail and Eagle county attractions are only 30 minutes away as well!An expanded complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning featuring fresh waffles, egg and cheese omelets, fruit, yogurt, danishes, muffins, and much more! In addition to an outdoor spa tub and on site ski storage, the Ramada Frisco features coffee/tea in the lobby. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas and in all guest rooms. Our newly renovated guestrooms feature all new custom furniture with granite topped surfaces & all new carpet, premium wall vinyl, artwork, & lighting. Guest rooms feature comfortable plush top Serta queen mattresses & a work desk & chair. There is a comfortable cushioned window bench to take in the view. All rooms have coffee/tea service, iron/ironing boards & luggage racks. 2 queen bed rooms have a refrigerator/microwave. Bathrooms feature full tile bath surrounds, new tile, all vinyl, lighting. All rooms feature wall mounted PTAC air conditioning/heating. All guest rooms feature LCD televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Frisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Limited Frisco Hotel Frisco
- Frisco Ramada