Americas Best Value Inn-Georgetown Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Blair Motel(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
H&H Motor Lodge(Idaho Springs)
Columbine Inn(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
Idaho Springs Motel(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
6 & 40 Motel(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
The Lodge Casino(Black Hawk)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel was so bad I actually called the 800 number and complained which I've never done! From the front it looks beautiful but when you go around back it looks awful! However the staff was very nice but the Manager seemed surprised when I showed him the pics of how dirty our room was. He did however offer to give us 50% off for the night we had stayed but my husband refused and the mgr said he would let Super 8 handle the complaint then.

Room Tip: Please avoid this hotel at all costs!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Not a bad stay for the money , room was clean , but pretty well worn down , electrical outlets need some work .. They could also maybe put 2 packs of coffee fixin's in each room , wife and I both take creamer and sweet & low in cup of coffee , hard to do when there is only one of each! But , a decent night's sleep , no major malfunctions...

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I saw things at this hotel I haven't seen in my life... The bathroom mold, the cereal under beds ( I don't mean few pieces I mean box) long black hairs in bed, bath tub ran all night ( not drip ) no towels, no Internet and my favorite was the used syringe in parking lot :( the lady that checked us in was fabulous although some of these issues were beyond her control.. The manager when we checked out did discount 40 off our two rooms witch I guess was better then nothing.. It was atleast enough to fumigate luggage

• Stayed: April 2014