“one of the most stylish hotels of Mykonos!”

Almyra Guest Houses
Ranked #1 of 2 Paraga B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Everything was excellent! very comfortable and nice!! Owners were so helpful for us) we wonder of room interiour, each of them was styled by the owners and all of them r different! only one thing that i would like to add that they have no breakfast, for us was a lil problem, but near hotel there r two beaches so u can take ur breakfast there!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent service, Takis and Noula make you feel at home. The room is more of a luxury guest house than a hotel (some amenities, like toiletries, missing for example) but the room was absolutely stunning.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed in a mezzanine apartment which was peaceful, beautifully clean, huge terrace and really stylish. Perfect location, although be warned there is a bit of a steep hill both from the beach and then on to the bus stop. Easy to walk down the hill to Paraga for full on beach bar action, or to the quieter and more sophisticated Ayia Anna. I'd not recommend these apts for those with young children, as the terrace drop off and staircase inside would not be suitable, but for anyone else I'd definitely recommend. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at Almyra Guest house in July and it was absolutely fantastic. The location was brilliant, close enough to 3 beaches and a bus stop that takes 10 minutes to get to town, but also far enough away to enjoy the peace and quiet in the evening.
The room was beautiful, clean and had great amenities. We cooked breakfast and lunch every day and made an evening meal one night.
The owners are amazing and very friendly. My boyfriend doesn’t drive and I didn’t feel comfortable driving a scooter or quad and they were more than helpful advising us how to get around the island without one.
I would highly recommend staying at Almyra Guest houses and if we were ever to return to Mykonos we will definitely be booking here.

Room Tip: We stayed in a split level studio apartment that meant no one was above us and it was very quiet
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My partner and I stayed at Almyra Guest Houses for a week in July 2014 as part of our honeymoon. We loved the location as it was easy access to 3 beaches and only a short 10 minute bus ride to Mykonos City. The room was clean, well sized, and with nice interior features. Finally our stay was only made better by the hosts of the venue (Takis and Parthena) who go out of their way to be available to you and help you enjoy your stay.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

My husband and I stayed at Almyra Guest House in July and we had an amazing experience there. The apartment was beautifully decorated and we had a balcony with a superb view of the sea/beach. But the best thing about Almyra is without a doubt the kindness and assistance of Takis and Nena. They are incredible people and took really good care of us.
Almyra is at walking distance of two beautiful beaches: Paraga and Platis Gialos (not the party all day ones) which makes it a great place to stay if you are planning a quiet vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed at a studio on the top floor and it was really quiet (nobody on top) plus it had a great b...
1  Thank ArianaSuau
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at Almyra back in May when we were attending a wedding in Mykonos. The wedding was taking place just around the coast at the St Giorgio, where the rooms were expensive and received mediocre reviews. My boyfriend found Almyra after some searching on the internet and, although we felt a little bad breaking away from most of the wedding party, we had an absolutely amazing time staying in our own little loft/studio. We wouldn't have had it any other way. The hosts are extremely kind and welcoming, talking to you as little or as much as you like while you're there. We got on really well with them and so were often checking in as to the happenings of our stay. They took us to and from the airport, organized a scooter for us upon our arrival (at a slightly reduced rate, too) and generally provided an excellent service. The apartments were beautiful, all with fun and unique details (though still very tasteful, like the bathroom sink that was situated in an oil drum), and with great views down the hill and out to sea. Not only would I strongly recommend to others that they stay here if visiting Mykonos, but I am keen to get back there myself at some point.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davidadc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paraga
Argo Hotel Mykonos
#1 of 4 in Paradise Beach
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
Nissaki Boutique Hotel
#2 of 26 in Platys Gialos

Been to Almyra Guest Houses? Share your experiences!