Staff were friendly, room was liveable but could have used a little more cleaning than picking up the trash (dishes were dirty, shower faucet stuck with calcium deposits, hair in the sheets that are assumed to be clean and on the bathroom floor), but when I needed a receipt from the front desk before I left for my 8 am flight, at 6:15, 15 min after the office is "open" (though I don't think it was ever locked), the lights are off and there's no one around - not even the sign indicating the staff was elsewhere. I know I'm complaining about nitpicky things, but as a business, there needs to be a standard of basic efficiency and now I'm hoping that I can get a copy of my receipt with the detailed charges emailed to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Denver Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Extended Stay America Glendale