“Awesome customer service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Kuddos to our waitress Tunisia! Very attentive to detail! Does not question requests! My hunny is a water chugger and asked for two pitchers! Got them. I ordered the Macho nachos and asked for a side od jalapenos. I have never been asked if I wanted grilled anywhere else, ever! The food was quick and delicious! Kuddos to chefs as well!

Reviewed 12 October 2013

The service here is pretty good. I ate breakfast here once, I ordered grits and dry rye. It was not bad. Ordering vegan here won't get you the best meal, but if you find yourself here with friends, know that you can still eat something.

2  Thank Becky F
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Great denver place to eat. Diner type food in a little more modern setting. Tons of TV's for games, friendly service, good comfort food, nice happy hour prices and specials during broncos games.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This was the one of the best restaurants I have ever ate at!! The service was excellent and the food was excellent and piping hot!! I will definitely return there the next time I am in Denver!!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

you would have to come back to this restaurant hundreds of times just to be able to try everything on the menu. which won't be hard since everything on the menu is reasonable.