“Disappointed but beautiful property”

Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 25 April 2013

This property is beautiful and the rooms are comfy and clean. I was disappointed because of a specific request I made upon advance purchasing that was not met, nor was there any attempt to make it right. The location is great. Accessible to many of the various shopping districts and has a great view of the mountains.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Rebecca B, Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your room and our location but am sorry to hear that we dropped the ball on a request. Please accept my sincere apologies for our oversight. We have recently renovated and hope to have you back soon to experience our fresh new look!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Front Desk: Very friendly and helped me in a fast and prompt manner. Internet: Outstanding, no problems. I even played some online games with no issues. Breakfast: Pretty good, they switched up the main dish each day. They also had staples like cereal, toast, oatmeal, fruit, waffles, coffee, juices etc. Future Stay: Definite

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm excited to share that we have recently renovated and hope to have you back soon to experience our fresh new look!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

Everything about this hotel was great except the sofa cushions were so worn down that it felt like you were sitting on the floor. The front desk staff brought up bed pillows to put under the sofa cushions and that was the only way we could sit on the sofa! My rating would have been very good but, this problem was ridiculous.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us with the exception of the sofa. I can only imagine how frustrating it was to not be able to relax comfortably in your room. I am excited to share that we have recently renovated (sofas included!) and hope to have you back soon to experience our fresh new look!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I've stayed at this hotel several times as an option instead of staying in downtown Denver. The hotel is located on Colorado Blvd. in Glendale (just outside of Cherry Creek) and is only a couple of miles from Cherry Creek/Cherry Creek Mall and probably only 15 minutes from downtown Denver. I've stayed here over New Years Eve just so I don't have to fight the crowds/noise in downtown Denver. It's a great hotel and the staff has always been wonderful and very accomodating. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. They have an indoor pool and a hot tub and provide a hot breakfast in the morning. If you head back toward 25 from the hotel, there is a Dave and Buster's and a movie theater on the other side of the highway (about 1.5 miles from the hotel). In my opinion, the best thing about this hotel is that it's only a mile or so off of Hwy 25 (which I take to get back home) and it's located just around the corner from Bull and Bush Brewery...a great family owned pub and microbrewery where I've spent a number of New Years Days having lunch before heading back home.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you've enjoyed your stays with us and continue to return. I'm excited to share that we have recently renovated and hope to have you back soon to experience our fresh new look!

Reviewed 3 April 2013

As it is described as being at Cherry Creek I expected it to be near the shopping mall of Cherry Creek, but that was a car ride away. The hotel was set in the car park of a group of stores, one was a DIY store. There were a few small cafes at one end of car park, but no real restaurants.
The rooms were lovely with the usual very comfy beds. Enjoyable breakfast. We wanted to park at the Metro station & go into Downtown, but the reception staff were unable to find an address for us to put into the GPS. After fiddling with the iPad for ages we eventually put in 'Park & Ride' & up came the various stations with car parks. The station wasn't far away & turned out to be a very cheap & easy way to get into town.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Hampton_CherryCreek, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2013

Thank you for taking time to review your stay. I apologize that we were not able to connect with you to help you with the convenience of our location. Our staff is trained to provide our guests with the information of restaraunts, transportation, and local attractions, which are all nearby, and I am sorry we fell short of communicating that to you during your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the breakfast, and you were eventually able to find the information to allow you to enjoy our city. If your travels bring you back to our area again, I hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations. Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

My travels brought me to Denver for a visit to the National Jewish Hospital. Hampton was a quick 10 to 15 minute drive there every day. Location was perfect. Lots of surrounding restaurant choices and shopping. The hotel offered a great morning continental breakfast and was probably one of the better ones that I have ever had. Overall room appearance was good. I like the fresh, white Duvet experience that is provided with each new customer. Plan to stay there when I return in 6 months.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank SUPERMOMaz

Hello and thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel. We are always happy to hear positive feedback from our guests, and especially when our location is convenient to the nearby medical centers. We understand that visiting for medical reasons can be stressful and we always to strive to ensure we alleviate that stress while staying here. I am also very happy to hear that our hotel ammenities met and exceeded your expectations. We will be ready to exceed your expectations again when we see you again in 6 months!

Reviewed 24 March 2013

oh my gosh, this bed is so missing something!

If one advertises something, my expectation would be to find reality to reflect the marketing. In this case, the "sticky note" promising that my duvet had been freshly cleaned was not on my headboard. (It was, however, evident that it had been).

I stayed for three nights on a business trip. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the amenities consistent with what I have come to appreciate at a Hampton branded hotel. The bathroom was basic, but adequate. As is almost always the case, the front desk staff were excellent and aided in elevating this hotel's worth.

The location was superb with Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, Whole Foods, and several delightful restaurants within footsteps of the lobby.

Without question, I would stay here again on any future trips.

Room Tip: View from my room on the back side of the hotel was underwhelming. There are apparent suites with b...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HHSmith

Hello! I appreciate your comments and review of your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that our "sticky note" was not present, I will be sure to talk with housekeeping to ensure that every room is getting the note to remind the guest that our beds are always fresh and clean. I am glad you felt the location was "superb" and were able to enjoy the local area. I will also be sure to pass on your kind comments to the staff, we always appreciate feedback from our guests. Again thank you for your review, your kind remarks, and for your business. I hope we have the opportunity to serve you again at our hotel in the near future!

Ryan Foltz

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
1 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!