“Clean and comfortable”

Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Recently stayed here for business. Great location off the expressway. The beds were very comfortable and the balconies were a nice touch as there was a great view of downtown Denver at night. Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn fare, but I must always mention how nice of a touch it is for them to have coffee always ready and always with an ample supply of french vanilla cream.

I will certainly stay here again while in the area for business.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

I want to thank you for your comments and I will pass them on to the staff at our morning meeting. I had to laugh about the ice cream as I thought we were running low and told our staff to order more. I will make sure we always have enough on stock. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I usually stay in downtown Denver on business, but all the hotels were booked. This hotel was very good for my needs and the price. My room was large with a kitchen and a family room, which was more than enough for my 10 hours at the hotel, the room was quiet, the price was quite fair given the high occupancy in Denver this past weekend, and the breakfast was good - particulary for free - I always like more fruit for breakfast, but I cannot complain. The rooms could potentially use a few updates here or there, but a lot less than compared to other hotels where I have stayed recently for 2x the price. I was here without the family, but the hotel seemed good for families with a pool, free breakfast, and a whole foods and a few restaurants within walking and driving distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the rate. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Denver. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Reasonable place to stay. But really in need of some renovation. Rooms very small, bathrooms as well. Two adults and a kid and three suitcases. We could barely move around. Breakfast was fair, not that tasty, but complete offerings. Staff was friendly. OK for a night but needs some updating. Price was right.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

I want to thank you for your comments. We are planning to do a full renovation of the property at the end of this year. I agree with you that it is time. We do appreciate your business and we hope to see you again on your next trip to Denver. Thanks again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Took Grandkids for a few days at Spring break to see the sights, zoo, etc. The hotel and staff were excellent. They do everything they can to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Every request was met with the fastet response I've ever experienced at any hotel we've stayed. Location was excellent - far enough back from Colorado Blvd that we didn't hear any traffic noise, free parking right in front & close, the best free breakfast selection of any hotel we've stayed - from hot egg entres, cooked oatmeal, waffle maker, pastries, fruit, yogurt, etc. etc. Great variety to fit everyone's preferences. The location is great - Starbucks and Barnes & Noble on one side, Whole Foods Grocery on other side. Close to restaurants. Easy access to Colorado Blvd to get to attractions. I enjoyed being able to get a cup of coffee, fruit water, and fruit all day, Grandkids enjoyed the evening cookies (& gum!). We thoroughy enjoyed the room ammenities and slept good every night. The only thing I can think of improving would be to heat the pool a few degrees warmer. All in all, would definitely stay there again. The Military Discount was a nice surprise and certainly a deal maker!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We were delighted to hear that you and your grand kids enjoyed the hotel. We passed on your comments to the staff and it made their day. I talked to our maintenance staff about the pool and they have corrected the temp. Again, thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Loved this hotel and will stay here again, Zack at the desk was very friendly and helpful. All of the employees were very courteous and polite. All of the staff were very nice and friendly and went above and beyond in making our stay a great one. When we checked in there was water infused with lemon and oranges and fresh cookies. Our stay here was very enjoyable!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I will make sure to pass your comments on to Zach; We are lucky to have him as part of our team. Again, thank you for your comments, they made our day.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Hotel met all my business needs. Great check-in service, fastest I have had in years. Excellent front desk staff in general. Had a button come off during flight here and they provided a mini sewing kit free of charge when I called down.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us. Your comments about the front desk staff will be read at our morning meeting on Monday, I'm sure they will be delighted. Again, thank you for your comments and we look forward to your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

The hotel is in a great location for visiting the University of Denver. We also wanted to take in some sights downtown, and the transit system was easily accessible from the hotel--just a short car ride away, with easy parking. The staff was very helpful with restaurant suggestions and transit directions. We opted to pay the extra for a mountain view room, and that was well worth it. The breakfast was above the average Hampton Inn breakfasts. Whole Foods and Starbucks as well as several restaurants are located in the surrounding area, offering many different dining choices without even needing to get into your car.

Room Tip: Choose the mountain view rooms--worth the extra money to see those Rockies!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed the mountain views and had a great breakfast in the morning. We have shared your comments with the staff during our morning meeting and they were pleased to hear about your stay. We hope to see you again on your next visit to the area. Thanks again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
1 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!