“All about Zach”

Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We don't stay in hotels very often, but our experience here was amazing. To me, the thing that set this place above the rest was the front person named Zach. He was A+ in customer service and can't thank him enough for his help in everything.

• Stayed: April 2014
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I agree with you, it is Zach that makes us better than the rest. I will make sure he reads your comments. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Nice Hotel but needs to be updated. This hotel is not quite up to the Hampton standards. I have stayed at a lot of Hamptons and have very rarely been disappointed. The Hotel staff was wonderful as usual, but the hotel itself is old and in need of renovation.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We are looking forward to doing a complete renovation in the 4th quarter of this year. We know we need it and we know our guests want it. Next year we will be looking good. Thanks again for your comments,

Reviewed 31 March 2014

We had the good fortune to stay at this hotel on weekend trip to Denver. The hotel was easy to find, the rooms were clean and fresh, and the location was convenient to many places to eat. We discovered the Bull and Bush Pub and highly recommend this place since the food is good and there is wide selection of brews. I recommend the "Man Beer". We arrived at breakfast about 1/2 hour before closing and the choices were slim to none. Nevertheless we were able to scratch together a pretty good breakfast with what remained. Overall a good hotel that met our needs and was conveniently located.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your comments. We were happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree with you that our location is great. We are looking forward to a new renovation later this year, which will make us that much better. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

It was easy to get a reservation, the staff welcomed us, asked us why we were there, and gave us suggestions on where to go, how to get there, and what to see. Trip advisors wants two hundred characters to submit so here is your two hundred characters!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Our staff was delighted to hear you comments at our morning meeting. We thank you for taking the time to share them with us. We look forward to your next visit to Denver. Again, thank you.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

We had a very nice balcony room with a wonderful view of the snow capped front range, full kitchen amenities. The staff was wonderful and very proactive. The pool and spa was a welcome surprise after a 30 hour drive to Denver. Laundry facilities were good, and always nice to have breakfast and coffee as part of the rate. Location was excellent, right next to whole foods and other shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Colorado is beautiful this time of year with the snow on the mountains. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we look forward to your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Recently stayed here for business. Great location off the expressway. The beds were very comfortable and the balconies were a nice touch as there was a great view of downtown Denver at night. Breakfast was standard Hampton Inn fare, but I must always mention how nice of a touch it is for them to have coffee always ready and always with an ample supply of french vanilla cream.

I will certainly stay here again while in the area for business.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

I want to thank you for your comments and I will pass them on to the staff at our morning meeting. I had to laugh about the ice cream as I thought we were running low and told our staff to order more. I will make sure we always have enough on stock. Again, thank you and we look forward to your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I usually stay in downtown Denver on business, but all the hotels were booked. This hotel was very good for my needs and the price. My room was large with a kitchen and a family room, which was more than enough for my 10 hours at the hotel, the room was quiet, the price was quite fair given the high occupancy in Denver this past weekend, and the breakfast was good - particulary for free - I always like more fruit for breakfast, but I cannot complain. The rooms could potentially use a few updates here or there, but a lot less than compared to other hotels where I have stayed recently for 2x the price. I was here without the family, but the hotel seemed good for families with a pool, free breakfast, and a whole foods and a few restaurants within walking and driving distance.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and the rate. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Denver. Again, thank you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
1 mi away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!