“Amazing staff! Feel like family!”

Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Denver
“Amazing staff! Feel like family!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I've stayed at this hotel since March for multiple weeks on and off when abruptly a family member was flown to a hospital near by.... After staying at several "luxury" hotels in Denver this one is the one I will ALWAYS go back to! The staff are incredible from the front desk staff treating me like an actual person instead of just another "guest" to their housekeeping staff and also breakfast! Huge breakfast selection for a reasonable rate, clean, and all the amenities you could need or want! Location is great as well, lots of safe parking and nearby stores! Even the Cherry Creek mall is so close!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank RoseMarieBonita
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree, that our staff is the best and we do treated everyone like family. Our location is ideal and soon we will be going though a renovation that will only make us better. Again, thank you for staying with us and look forward to your next visit when you are back in Denver.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Portola Valley, California
Reviewed 10 June 2014

For me this location was perfect…right next to a Starbucks and across the street from Whole Foods. The bed was a dream and the staff very personable and helpful. Breakfast was typical and with a coffee house next door there was nothing to miss. Loved the internet connection and used the business center to print out my boarding pass.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo

1 Thank Lucy M
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We were delighted that everything was to your liking. Our location is ideal, with Starbucks steps away, and Whole Foods right across the street. Again, thank you for you comments.
Paoli, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stay at Hampton Inns over thirty days each year. I recently spent two nights a week apart at this property. It was more expensive and a bit less nice than typical. Also, I made reservations for two rooms well in advance; so it was a bit surprising that the only rooms were far away from each other. I am in Denver a few times a year. I will probably stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TravellinDavid
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I do apologize that your rooms were not close to each other. If you are ever back this way, please feel free to contact me ahead of time and I will do what I can to ensure that everything is in order. Again, thank you for your comments.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I booked here very last minute when my allergies meant I couldn't spend another night on my friend's futon (she has a big fluffy dog). I chose it mostly because it was very close to her place -- just three blocks down on the same street. As luck would have it, it was an excellent choice! I had a gigantic bed, the linens were so clean they looked new (even with a white duvet), and the bathroom was sparkling. A little wear and tear in the bathroom, but it was super clean. The breakfast bar had a wide variety of options. And the staff was great! Very friendly, made sure I knew when breakfast was served and what amenities were available, and gave me directions when I left the next morning.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank llissee
We want to thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We were delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. During the renovation at the end of this year, are bathrooms will be in better shape. Again, thank you for your comments
North Providence, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We were in a suite for 12 days and it was very comfy. 2 sliders opened onto a deck the length of the suite with a beautiful view of the mountains.There was a fully equipped kitchen,all plates, pans and utensils were there. The only negative I can think of is the room could use some updating BUT it was very clean. Breakfast was wonderful, full of choices and different egg dish every day. Always hot and keep refilled. Cookies and lemon water out every afternoon and coffee available 24 hrs a day.What more could you want.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for your comments and thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek for 12 days. We are planning a renovation the last part of this year, and we are looking forward to looking new again. We hope that we see you again on another trip to Denver.
Westlake, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is quiet, and in a nice area. Front desk was very friendly, and the rooms were clean. I did not have a chance to try breakfast, but the free coffee is always good to have. There are plenty of places to eat close by, and the freeway is easily accessible being a mile or so away.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We are in a perfect location and many guests comment on how friendly the front desk staff are. I have passed on your comments to our staff and they were delighted to hear about your stay. Again, thank you.
denver, United States
Reviewed 25 May 2014

clean rooms, very friendly staff, excellent breakfast choices, breakfast in a bag if you have to check out early, clean rooms, pool, fitness center-- easy to drive around --15-20 minutes from downtown but super easy access

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I read your comments to our staff during our morning meeting. Our staff was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Denver. Thank you for sharing your comments with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!