“Didn't know what to expect. Pleasantly surprised.”

Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Glendale
Reviewed 31 August 2014

My company put me here because the downtown hotels were charging exorbitant rates. I will admit that when I first arrived I was a little nervous. The first thing that I saw was a group of young men all wearing USAF Rugby jerseys. I had visions of team meetings in the hallways and all sorts of running around making noise etc. Nothing could be further from the truth. I was out late one night and on return found the place to be quiet as a church. Never heard a sound my whole stay.
So with that aside, I have to admit that my stay was very pleasant. The kids at the front desk were extremely friendly and efficient. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was great. The bathroom very clean. All good.
One of the things that I really liked was the free parking. Unheard of at downtown hotels and I found it way more convenient. Also, directly across the street is a "Whole Foods" store that has a really good hot deli counter as well as salads etc. I stocked up on stuff and used the in room fridge which,I decided, is another reason to stay in this 1st ring burb.
All in all I found this hotel to be way better than my initial expectations and would not not hesitate to stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. If you don't want to pay for parking and the high rates downtown, then we are the hotel you are looking for. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Denver.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek

Reviewed 28 August 2014

The hotel is a good deal for the money, what one expects of a Hampton Inn. The complimentary breakfast this time was awful. Too much sugar and the hot dishes, egg concoctions and sausage were unappetizing. Otherwise the accommodations were clean and comfortable and the service was great.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We are pleased that this is your preferred stop when you come to Denver. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

Great location near many restaurants and stores. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Not fancy but nice. Breakfast was ok but I am not a breakfast person. I can't really complain. Wish the room rate had been a little lower but other than that, I was happy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We were delighted that you enjoyed the time you spent with us. We look forward to your next trip to town. Again, thank you for your business.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I stay in Hampton Inns nearly exclusively when I travel. This location is sub standard. Think more along the lines of a quality inn...but run down. Aside from bedding, hotel looks like it hasnt been updated since the 90's. (Excluding microwave and fridge...they look like they are from the 80's!)The pool area is in disrepair with holes in ceiling, busted windows/locks and spa that needs resurfacing. Laundry room was filthy and employees sat out in front of hotel to smoke. I guess you are paying for the "area", but you would think in a nicer area the hotel would have higher standards. The partial view of the mountains/downtown made it tolerable, but definitely will not stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Shawnio
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. The hotel is planning a renovation this year that will address some of your concerns about the hotel and pool area. Everyone is looking forward to the renovation, as we are looking a bit out dated. The renovation is scheduled for late October with an ending date early February 2015. Again, thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel was very clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful. They knew of the area and gave advice on restaurants within the area. I would recommend this hotel to those who need a place to stay in southeast denver.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for your comments. We were pleased that you found the staff at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek friendly and knowledgable about the area. We think our staff is the best. Again, thank you and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Denver.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel to be near my daughter during the week before her wedding in Estes Park. It was a terrific place to stay! Breakfast in the morning was plentiful and contained a good variety of choices for everyone. Not only did the room have wireless internet that I needed in order to keep up with the wedding planning and communications, it also had a sitting area with a sofa, coffee table, small table and chairs where I could lay out and organize supplies. The beds were super comfortable and the fridge, microwave, and coffee maker truly helped make my stay enjoyable since I was able to have many of the things I would have at home. The staff was outstanding - super friendly and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

We were delighted to hear that we are your home away from home when staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We appreciate your comments and thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. We look forward to your next visit to our area. Again, thank you and safe travels.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

Comfortable lodging with good access to east-central Denver, Glendale and Aurora, CO. Lobby and breakfast area are very clean. Seating for breakfast is tight if you wait until after 7:45 am to have breakfast, so get in early! Coffee selection is very good.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John M M, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

We want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. We appreciate your comments. Depending on the day of the week breakfast can get very busy, especially if we have group business. We have seating outside for those who like to eat out doors, and we open up our meeting rooms if we can to help with overflow. Again, thank you for your comments.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glendale
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek
Hilton Garden Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Residence Inn Denver Cherry Creek
Holiday Inn Denver - Cherry Creek
Courtyard Denver Cherry Creek
Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Denver-Cherry Creek? Share your experiences!