“Caving”

Yampah Spa and Vapor Caves
More attraction details
Owner description: The Vapor Caves are other-worldly and perfect for relaxing after a day of outdoor activities.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Really ...yes it is a cave pace your self come upstairs often for water and air ..there are hose to cool down and plastic container to put water in to cool down or put your feet in tub to soak ..patio to sit outside lockers for items spa treatments are wonderful bring a towel to sit on wraps to go back and forth cool water in Solarium and showers have fun...

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The caves really are something to behold, especially if you've never done anything like it before.
My wife and I did the all day massage package and she overcame her claustrophobia and managed to work her way steadily back into the caves. What a day!! Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My husband and I spent some time in the vapor caves during a weekend getaway in June. The caves are a really neat experience. I enjoyed everything about it except for the people who would come down to see if they were interested, talk loudly, and complain that they can smell the sulphur. It's a natural vapor cave - what did you expect? Also, they must have missed the 4 or 5 signs that asked for people to be quiet and respectful.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We wanted a more relaxing spring experience than splashing around a big pool with tons of people so we did the caves. It was pretty busy but no kids and we could still find spots to sweat it out. We didn't do any services but spent about an hour going in and out if the caves. For what it is they provide a nice experience, and while my husband would go back I'm not sure if I like the whole "sweat it out in 115 degree rooms".

1  Thank Kat0809
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Since I was still in my late teens, I didnt care too much about spas and relaxation stuff, but my family practically dragged me to this place, and although I'm still not keen of this type of thing, it is a good way to spend some time. The caves are relaxing and very hot, and you will feel pretty refreshed once you're done. When you walk in they have handmade water with either lime, lemon or fruit for you to pour in a water bottle, and it tasted pretty good. This is geared more toward the older folk but teens can enjoy it just as much.