“PERFECT AND UNPARALLED GREAT STAY in Glenwood Springs, CO”
Review of Hotel Colorado

Hotel Colorado
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Glenwood Springs
Westminster, Colorado, United States
“PERFECT AND UNPARALLED GREAT STAY in Glenwood Springs, CO”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave. Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Carol. She explained everything I had available and gave me a great accomodation for our "Mommy Birthday" weekend very quickly.

Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house. The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done.

There are many nostalgic things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel especially Carol. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member.

Congratulations from the heart, the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs, CO was fantastic!

Room Tip: Please ask for Carol at the Front Desk. She is the hotel's best Customer Service talent
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Familia_Barajas
Devereux1893, Front Office Manager at Hotel Colorado, responded to this review, 2 May 2012
We are estatic you enjoyed your stay with us and consider you a part of the Hotel Colorado family. We enjoyed your company as well and appreciate the many kind words regarding our staff. Reading your review brought on an instant smile from team and reminded them again why great customer service is always appreciated. We can't wait to see you again Happy Travels until then.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)