The stay was really nice and so are the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave. Upon arriving I found myself in a valley of smiles from the very first person I met Carol. She explained everything I had available and gave me a great accomodation for our "Mommy Birthday" weekend very quickly.
Entering the room, it was clean and quiet (couldn't hear a noise). The bathroom is also spacious and very clean. The shower seems to be bigger than my house. The bed was one thing that if I could take him home, I would have done.
There are many nostalgic things that made me enjoy my stay at this hotel, but my warmest congratulations to the hotel for their choice of personnel especially Carol. They know how to really make you feel at home, and if you need anything it is like asking a family member.
Congratulations from the heart, the Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs, CO was fantastic!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs