The ambiance and character of the hotel drew us in at the first glance. Rooms were spacious and well decorated for the period. Bathroom large and well lit. It was very hot when we were there and no a/c but many fans which helped. Do not try and eat here, service slow and disorganized, waited quite awhile and then left and found another place to eat. Over-all a fun experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs