The hotel is charming, with beautiful old stone, wonderful courtyard, wide halls. We had a huge suite with a balcony on the 4th floor. The rooms though are very old and outdated. The bathroom was tiny.. It is also very noisy with no AC. You can walk to the hot springs which is nice. The food was good, staff very nice and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs