We had planned to do a vacation rental in breckenridge but that fell thru at the last minute. We stopped at Gleenwood Springs for dinner and decided to check out the historical hotel. It was beautiful but I really like historical hotels so it did lack a few of the modern amenities. It was there slow time so we were told but there appeared to be people hanging around the bar and the courtyard which was amazing. We stayed in the Roosevelt suite and loved it and all the history behind it. The bathroom was huge. We had a large balcony overlooking the courtyard, a living area, bedroom and several closets. Price was very reasonable for what we got. We ate at the restaurant one of the nights we were there and even though service was slow food was great. Had a few drinks at the bar and ordered room service for breakfast. We did not go to the hot springs but they were just across the street. I would definitely stay there again and loved the suite we stayed in. The only thing I might change is the bed was a little uncomfortable. Other than that perfect!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs