This is a cool, very historic hotel. It's a little funky and behind the curve, but the price is fair enough (we paid ~$90 for a Sunday night) and the history is fascinating -- right down to the origins of the Teddy Bear! Hotel Colorado is conveniently located by Glenwood's hot springs pool and right across the pedestrian bridge from the Amtrak station. Worked great for us on an overnight (via train) from Denver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs