We arrived at Hotel Colorado for a four night stay for Spring Break. Had to wait about 20 minutes to get checked in, but the service we received was exceptional. As we didn't plan to spend a lot of time in the room, the standard two queen bed room we had was perfect. Requested a roll away for my son who has difficulty sleeping with anyone else and there was plenty of room for that at night and a great spot to tuck it away during the day. We enjoyed the charm of the hotel, just wish more of the furniture in the room was "vintage." We were able to get the temperature regulated relatively easily by open the windows and using the fan. We rented a car for our visit, but soon discovered that with Hotel Colorado's relatively central location, we hardly used the car at all.
Only complaints we had were we requested additional hangers (only had six for a family of four) and even though we checked on it at the front desk before leaving the hotel for dinner, the hangers were never delivered. Also, they need to increase the bandwidth on the Wi-Fi. The internet connection was spotty at best.
We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs