This was such a cool hotel. You truly feel like you're stepping back in time when you enter the Hotel Colorado. I typically prefer to stay at places that have a more modern interior, but this hotel just had so much character. It's right across the street from the hot springs and there are tons of restaurants within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs