We had a wonderful stay at this hotel as always. We had company with us from Minneapolis and they enjoyed it too. The rooms are old of course but updated, nicely decorated, no 2 the same and very nice. Loved being able to open the windows to the fresh mountain air and loved looking out into the square towards the pools. The lobby is beautiful and we were fortunate to get to hear live music in the lobby both days we were there. We love staying there and being able to walk to the pool and downtown. We have several favorite restaurants within walking distance also. The staff is very professional and friendly and the price was reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs