I only knew we wanted to go to Glenwood Springs. A relative suggested the hotel and I did not want any surprises in a very old, historic hotel ! Boy, was I wrong... Yes, some rooms can't have a refridge due to wiring and there are individual AC units that are not the best. But it was so charming, comfortable, and convenient. And the staff is incredible....the nicest in years of travel....all of them. The restaurant is beautiful and the food I would give a strong A minus....I mean consistently far above average and creative and well presented. The mattress was a B minus but so is the Hampton. Stay there as soon as you can, you will be delighted! And this was at least 30 percent less than many other hotels nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs