Recently spent one night in the historic Hotel Colorado, hangout of Teddy Roosevelt. Charmingly vintage and in a grand location, facing the wonderful, giant Hot Springs pool and the CO river. Period charm abounds.
We had brought our little dog which they totally accommodate. I don't know if that determines which rooms are assigned but I would definitely research this when returning. We did have a window air conditioner which made it feel a little closed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs