We decided to walk through Hotel Colorado late one evening after reading "Haunted Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs" on the Internet. The 3rd and 5th floor apparently have the most activity and some of the rooms are so haunted they had to lock the rooms up and they cannot be rented. We didn't hear or see any activity but regardless the hotel is beautiful and they have a bar and a very nice patio where you can sit and enjoy the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs